Pantheon 2.0 - Rules and Comments Thread

Moderator: Xar

Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Stonemaybe wrote:
Xar wrote:
Stonemaybe wrote:Mine too.

JOVE CAN YOU CHECK YOUR PMS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Erm, that sounds... um... :twisted:
oops :D

poor Bhaps
You have no idea!!!! 8O :crazy:
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I'm debating whether or not to include a frankly rather devastating move that occured to me today in my submission, after which, I'll be done with Maeror's Last Turn Evar. What to do, what to do...
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Murrin wrote:I'm debating whether or not to include a frankly rather devastating move that occured to me today in my submission, after which, I'll be done with Maeror's Last Turn Evar. What to do, what to do...
GO FOR IT! :twisted:
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Argh. Hate it when it's like this: I need to free up just one more DRP to do what I want to do. If I wasn't the only person contributing to my widespread healing this turn, I might have managed it...
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Murrin...

Read the PM I just sent. That might help.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Hmm. Where's the boundary for rank 6? If it's 20,000, that'd be great. If not, then doesn't make much difference.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Yeah...I know.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

*profusely weeping*

G-ds, that was hard.

Final Turn for the Second Age sent.
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

I must say, the moves I've already seen this final turn are, in many cases, very beautiful in their own ways...
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

It's funny. When I went to write this week's actions, I kind of just slipped into this third-person past tense that I don't often use for actions, and a lot of it flowed out quite naturally as coherent blocks of prose, rather than the usual list of seperate items. It reads like I'm recounting a series of events that have already happened.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

As far as mine goes, I apologize for the length...

The writing itself? At least it's only Xar who has to read it.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Heh. I just read back my first action again, and somehow it's not quite as good as it seemed when I was writing it. For one thing, I apparently can't keep track of which gender I'm writing in. :roll:
Creator
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Creator »

Xar wrote:I must say, the moves I've already seen this final turn are, in many cases, very beautiful in their own ways...
Perhaps when the mists close on 2.0 you can post ALL the final Turns. after all is closed, I would not have a problem sharing mine.
He/She who dies with the most toys wins! Wait a minute ... I can't die!!!
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Creator wrote:
Xar wrote:I must say, the moves I've already seen this final turn are, in many cases, very beautiful in their own ways...
Perhaps when the mists close on 2.0 you can post ALL the final Turns. after all is closed, I would not have a problem sharing mine.
That was what I actually thought about. Also, I was asked whether it would be useful to start a thread where P2 players could post their turns, after the game is over, if they want to (abridged version, if they prefer), so as to give new players a chance to figure out what the game looks like from a player's perspective.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

...and not so new players, for those of us who struggle...

I know there is a lot being done that I have no idea how to go about doing.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Xar wrote:That was what I actually thought about. Also, I was asked whether it would be useful to start a thread where P2 players could post their turns, after the game is over, if they want to (abridged version, if they prefer), so as to give new players a chance to figure out what the game looks like from a player's perspective.
I don't remember you asking, so I'm not sure if I answered then, but I am ALL for this idea. It would be cool to see 'em all. For new and old players.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Actually, I was intending to post my final moves anyway. I'm quite pleased with them.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

My last few moves have been less story-like than some of my others. But I think that's because these last ones have been more detailed, and I didn't want any mistakes.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

Balon wrote:
Xar wrote:That was what I actually thought about. Also, I was asked whether it would be useful to start a thread where P2 players could post their turns, after the game is over, if they want to (abridged version, if they prefer), so as to give new players a chance to figure out what the game looks like from a player's perspective.
I don't remember you asking, so I'm not sure if I answered then, but I am ALL for this idea. It would be cool to see 'em all. For new and old players.
IIRC, the only deity who answered positively when I initially requested this a couple of months ago to be done when the Game ended was Simjen. I really, really need to see how things are done.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Creator wrote:
If anyone posts my moves, i'm gonna go on strike! :oops:
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>

Return to “Pantheon”