Pantheon: The Third Age - Registration Thread

Moderator: Xar

Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

Name: Rothmog

Court: Sunset

Major Domain: Disease

Holy symbol: A three-fold rotary device, depicting the traditional arrows of plague that smite any so foolish as to reject the munificence of their amiable Uncle Rothmog

Dogma: Rothmog longs to give you your first hug! Untold gifts await you in His arms! He who will embrace His benevolence will be welcomed and will enjoy the endless munificence of their amiable Uncle Rothmog!

Race: Yekiths
Last edited by Rothmog on Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
"... and I will bestow abundant gifts and blessings upon my little nieces and nephews who desire the embrace of their big Uncle Rothmog. ohohohoh"

O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Welcome to the Pantheon, brother.
Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

ohoho, thank you sister, uncle Rothmog is coming for all his nephews and nieces!
"... and I will bestow abundant gifts and blessings upon my little nieces and nephews who desire the embrace of their big Uncle Rothmog. ohohohoh"

Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

Welcome to the Sunset Court, Brother Rothmog.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Welcome Brother Rothmog!! :D Be joyous with Life!
Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

what wonderful welcome for the old uncle Rothmog! ohohoh, free hugs to all my brothers and sisters!

Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Digging the old nurgle imagery there mate
Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

ohoh, nurgle, the old boy, yeah, i know him, but luckly we don't have to spare anything with him in this universe ;)

The Void
Stonedownor

Post by The Void »

It has become apparent that all you deities refer to one another as siblings. This seems odd as all the gods are born in the minds of the mortal and once vanquished from such returns to the oblivion of the void.

The mind set of deities and mortals seem surprisingly similar. The void shall pay ever more attention to this blemish upon the eternity that is the stillness of nothing. Long has been the birth of universe and yet it is still nothing compared to the ultimate eternity of the abyss.

Take this reminder of the temporary nature of all that is was and shall, as a blessing, or whatever you whims of society wish to call it.

The void is ever present, ever silent, ever watching.
Bel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Bel »

Siblings? I would not go so far. I make every attempt to treat with you as equals, but some are so blind to the true path that I can only pity their ignorance and hope that they might grow to realise their folly, children that they are.

As for yourself, nameless one, I despair for the people of this world, but I have not yet fallen so far as to think the abyss the only answer.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
The Void
Stonedownor

Post by The Void »

The answer? To label the abyss as the answer is folly unto itself.

In the beginning there was nothing but the void. For an eternity there was the peace of utter pure silence. Pure law can only exist in the void.

The universe grew from this void, and the universe shall return to this void. It is ever present, the one true defining factor in this chaos you call existence.

However, the universe is temporary. The void is well aware that most will see what they think to be the god of the void as an enemy. But be aware, that the void is no god, but the absolute nature of the universe. Dormant has it lain for so long yet now you are aware of it. A sign of things to come perhaps.

The voice you hear is not the voice of a god but rather your own mind joining the dots as a collective. The people of this planet also are becoming aware that there was no gods at the beginning, simply the void.

The void is not evil. Simply your perception and fear of it may be.
Bel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Bel »

Ah, peace. The peace of perfect stillness--a temptation indeed. But I suppose I am sentimental: inharmonious as these creatures may be, still I feel that something might be made of them, if they are guided with a strong hand.
The void will come, in time--and perhaps a day will come on which I welcome it. But not yet.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

The Void wrote:The answer? To label the abyss as the answer is folly unto itself.

In the beginning there was nothing but the void. For an eternity there was the peace of utter pure silence. Pure law can only exist in the void.

The universe grew from this void, and the universe shall return to this void. It is ever present, the one true defining factor in this chaos you call existence.

However, the universe is temporary. The void is well aware that most will see what they think to be the god of the void as an enemy. But be aware, that the void is no god, but the absolute nature of the universe. Dormant has it lain for so long yet now you are aware of it. A sign of things to come perhaps.

The voice you hear is not the voice of a god but rather your own mind joining the dots as a collective. The people of this planet also are becoming aware that there was no gods at the beginning, simply the void.

The void is not evil. Simply your perception and fear of it may be.
*looking on from a respectable distance*

I mean no offense. But my own experience in the void speaks of a completely difference nature. Perhaps your lack of stillness then was affected by one who occupied it at the time. But for now I will watch and observe.
Cryak
Giantfriend

Post by Cryak »

I welcome you as a mighty ally, Rothmog. Although, I doubt I will be calling you "Uncle" anytime soon. ;)
From a single Acorn, a mighty Oak
uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

Welcome Rothmog. *bows*
All Things Begin and End in Strife.
------------------------------------
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

The Hunter Does Not Fear Thorns
Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

Tawhiri-matea wrote:I welcome you as a mighty ally, Rothmog. Although, I doubt I will be calling you "Uncle" anytime soon. ;)
OH! you hurt me brother Tawhiri, but i'm so munificent, that i allow you to call me as you want, ohohohohoh!

Unzen
Ramen

Post by Unzen »

Welcome, Rothmog.

I see in you...... potential.
Nou aru taka wa tsume wo kakusu
Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

ohoho, thanks a lot unzen! I have a lot of gifts, if you want one of them please let me know! ohohoh

Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

Is there still a spot open? I think I might know someone who would be interested.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I think we're full up now that Unzen filled Quee's spot.

Return to “Pantheon”