Pantheon 2.0 - Rules and Comments Thread

Moderator: Xar

O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

*whew*

...sitting back and calmly awaiting results, as none of that applies to me...

(that I know of)
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Xar wrote:1) What happens when a huge army passes through your lands, then the same area is subjected to an otherworldly invasion, and finally what's left of your people there is devoured?
Ah, don't you just love overkill? :lol:
2) Another front opened in the Olaern War... though perhaps not going the way it was anticipated!
The question being: anticipated by whom? I doubt both sides have the same expectations...
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Thank you for the new thread, AllFather. I am excitedly awaiting to read what others will share!
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

I'm not even going to comment, just in case we have to wait until Sunday.
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Turns are in, save for two big things... one of them is mentioned in the main turn summary. Because of its repercussions, the map is temporarily unavailable and will be out Sunday.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I really don't know why I didn't expect that (the cracking, that is), heh.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

:D
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Well, that it folks. No more turns, just a final goodbye blessing. Has anyone decided what theirs is going to be yet?
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Mine is all written up.
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

So is mine.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

When is the gift due?
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I've decided to share the actions and events surrounding my war with Adomorn early in the game; sorry the post ended up so long, but the war did last quite a while. I think I'm going to go into my long running demon problem next, but I'll give it a while so I don't hog the thread, heh.
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

My final blessing is in.
Death To All Fanatics!
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

damn!! the good guys seem to be winning! :lol: so much for Bhakti's theories!! :P

ah well, on Sunday we'll see the results of the last two elements. My friend and ally Argothoth has promised me a gift! I think I will see whether he can deliver on Sunday!!
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Wonder what this last action that has to be discussed is...
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

This last action that needs to be discussed apparently does not involve me. But, there are actions in my results that are unresolved. As I plan to return, I am curious if the results of these unresolved actions will become clear in the Third Age...

Oh, and Xar...

While I already expressed it privately, again I wish to say much thanks for a totally awesome Game. Enjoy your trip to Berlin.
Last edited by O-gon-cho on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

I'm curious what cutting off our access in the middle of a war is going to do, heh. I'm guessing we can't call off our armies and give our 'gift'.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

My understanding is that all of our DRP is directed towards the "gift." That is all we are able to do this last submission.
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

O-gon-cho wrote:My understanding is that all of our DRP is directed towards the "gift." That is all we are able to do this last submission.

Here's what he said again, so we don't have to dig for it. Again. :D

:EDIT: I included my goodbye anyway. :D
No, this is how it's going to work. You have one more turn, so you're supposed to send in moves (by this weekend, btw) as if things were normal. I'll process the moves and send you the final results - i.e. the situation at the time the interdict will take place. THEN, you will be able to give this "last gift" (it's not compulsory), which will work as if you were performing a single action using as many DRPs as you want, up to your normal maximum. The action should fall into your sphere of influence - it could be anything from raising a mighty forest to crafting a powerful artifact to drop on Eiran, from granting eternal life to your prophet to filling Eiran with a necromantic field.
I've got mine all worked out, and woe to the enemy that faces it.

All I need now is a name.....Raev. (pronounced ray-ev)

:EDIT:

On another note, I LOVE badass followers. :biggrin:
The maddened dragonriders meet their doom as they aim towards Sanctuary, and are met single-handedly by Areela; the force of her conviction and her faith is such that a simple word of command from her is enough to stop the riders and their dragons, and though fire wreathes her and the blades and tips of spears seek her flesh, a cocoon of holy power protects her. Her eyes burn with holy fire as she speaks another word of command, raising her hands sharply, and pillars of divine fire erupt from the ground, enveloping the maddened dragonriders and their mounts, who screech in pain as the madness is cleansed from their minds and souls. When the riders fall onto the ground, unconscious, Areela extinguishes the divine fire, and calls for your soldiers to succor the wounded riders; once they recover, it is discovered that Areela's power did indeed cleanse them of madness, and, shamed for their deeds, the dragonriders visit your temple, asking for forgiveness and for penance.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

In our 'final gift' can we request the blessing of those other gods whose domains may help? (Will that make a difference?)
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>

Return to “Pantheon”