Pantheon: The Third Age - Rules and Comments Thread

Moderator: Xar

O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Devaguhya wrote:The Sunset Court has the most attractive deities in Pantheon 3!! :biggrin:
Ah, L-rd Deva. So far, I will acknowledge that from what little I have seen of the male deities. Although I have yet to see depictions of the manifestations of both L-rds Amplarx and Bel.

Does anyone see anything other than a red X where Amplarx's avatar should be when there is an image there? If so, could you tell me what it is?
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

But you have to acknowledge that Uncle Rothmog is one of the most attractive deities!!
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Erm...no.

...sorry Uncle... ;)
Rasion
Stonedownor

Post by Rasion »

*Clears throat* Well, err. I appreciate the flattery, though I am willing to attest that Uncle Rothy's attractive-ness far exceeds my own.
an Carraig
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by an Carraig »

so do we have any official notice of the beginning of gameplay?

i am charged with making a call to south africa to notify the god of war of any such deadlines so i'm just checking to see if there's been any declarations.
crime pays the rock
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

I would assume he's already given Xar his Revelation, in case he can't be here at the right time?
Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

O-gon-cho wrote:Erm...no.

...sorry Uncle... ;)

ohohohoh, you hurt me sister O-Gon-Cho... look what marvelous smile have I! and the wonderful eyes on my tongues.... anyway... even you don't like me i will send to you and your followers many gifts, maybe in that way you could appreciate me... parhaps :roll: ohohooh
Telmag Ganoras wrote:*Clears throat* Well, err. I appreciate the flattery, though I am willing to attest that Uncle Rothy's attractive-ness far exceeds my own.
ohohoh, my dear brother, i'm pleased you like the way i look, but i must say that you have your own charm... we can stay at the same level if you wish... again my gifts are ready as soon as you desire them! ohohohoh
"... and I will bestow abundant gifts and blessings upon my little nieces and nephews who desire the embrace of their big Uncle Rothmog. ohohohoh"

uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

No he hasn't. :D I'm not letting Xar post my revelation, I want to do it myself. :D And I'l make a plan to do so as soon as there's a deadline. :D

Thanks an Carraig. ;)
All Things Begin and End in Strife.
------------------------------------
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

The Hunter Does Not Fear Thorns
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Ah. Cool. :D I know much less about your situation than most, so didn't know. But since I know much less about your situation than most, I'll just keep the heck out of it. :D
an Carraig
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by an Carraig »

uKulwa wrote:Thanks an Carraig. ;)
you are most kindly welcome, ukulwa.
crime pays the rock
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Well isn't that cute! War and Crime strolling hand-in-hand!

:lol:
Cryak
Giantfriend

Post by Cryak »

Two questions.

Now that races are up, is that all the rules? I ask because I keep a hardcopy of all the game rules in a binder, so I can work when not around an internet connection, and I don't want to waste ink.

Secondly, I sense that it's getting close, so I'd like to request and island chain as starting place for people, as it's central to how I want to play them. That is, if it's not a problem.
From a single Acorn, a mighty Oak
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Tawhiri-matea wrote: Secondly, I sense that it's getting close, so I'd like to request and island chain as starting place for people, as it's central to how I want to play them. That is, if it's not a problem.
So you can destroy yourself with hurricanes? :)

I've already made my request to Xar sometime ago, but I consider a jungle realm central to my concept, and would be most pleased if I received that. :D
Cryak
Giantfriend

Post by Cryak »

Montressor wrote:So you can destroy yourself with hurricanes? :)
I'm not going to attack MYSELF, silly snake-man. :P
From a single Acorn, a mighty Oak
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Montressor wrote:I've already made my request to Xar sometime ago, but I consider a jungle realm central to my concept, and would be most pleased if I received that. :D
As soon as we have a game thread, I will let everyone know what the rules are for having your followers in Forests/Jungles.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Zephyr wrote:
Montressor wrote:I've already made my request to Xar sometime ago, but I consider a jungle realm central to my concept, and would be most pleased if I received that. :D
As soon as we have a game thread, I will let everyone know what the rules are for having your followers in Forests/Jungles.
Jungles? Crap. My people are TROPICAL ISLANDERS.....be gentle......
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Zephyr wrote: As soon as we have a game thread, I will let everyone know what the rules are for having your followers in Forests/Jungles.
Pfft!

[fetches axe]
Last edited by Montresor on Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

Zephyr wrote:As soon as we have a game thread, I will let everyone know what the rules are for having your followers in Forests/Jungles.
My followers are nomads, m'l-rd. I hope the inadvertant stray herd will be dealt with kindness.

As far as starting lands go, I am awaiting the map, which I have been told will be revealed in plenty of time to make corrections to an already written reveal, but I intend to place my followers exactly where I wish them to be in the reveal itself.
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

I am guessing that like last time the map won't be created until after the revelations. That way Xar can include anything included we mention.
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

variol son wrote:I am guessing that like last time the map won't be created until after the revelations. That way Xar can include anything included we mention.
I had assumed the same, but was informed differently via PM. We'll see.

Return to “Pantheon”