Borderlands - Rules Thread

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Menolly wrote:Oy vey...

Hyperception was a beast to live with as he prepared for the defense for each of both his thesis and his dissertation prospectus. I'm seriously not looking forward to when he has to defend the dissertation itself.

I'll cast some seriously claming vibes down under over the next few months, Montressor. I hope the process goes smoothly.
I'm not that fussed. I'm an arrogant prick, I'll admit it, and I know I can wing any challenge thrown at me (I've done 30 minute talks with 4 mins prep) - but this is still intense stuff, and it requires a ton of work. But, enough about me . . .
"For the love of God, Montresor!"
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

I shall be away for most of the week, starting tomorrow. In the event of any issues or queries, direct all questions to my faithful familiar, the rules . . .
"Yes," I said, "for the love of God!" - Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado.

Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Yeah, or PM me, at which point I will tell you to read the rules, and then, when you say you have, I will cut and paste the rules, then change the wording ever so slightly and claim credit, at which point you will thank me for explaining.

This is directed to one player in particular. I shall kinda eagerly await the PMs :P:P
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Dorian wrote:Yeah, or PM me, at which point I will tell you to read the rules, and then, when you say you have, I will cut and paste the rules, then change the wording ever so slightly and claim credit, at which point you will thank me for explaining.

This is directed to one player in particular. I shall kinda eagerly await the PMs :P:P
:| :| :|

*blush*
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Would it be bad if I wrote up a Sanctus Spiritus Christmas story? I mean one that tries to follow the spirit of Christmas?

Dorian fell to the floor, clutching his abdomen. He had eaten too much Christmas Pudding. The Sanctus Spiritus priest's first reaction was to laugh at the foul-mouthed trouble causer, but since it was Christmas, he took a dump on his face.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

:LOLS:

:twisted:

For all here who do celebrate, Merry Chr-stmas!!
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

LOL!

Anyone who writes a christmas story in Borderlands automatically loses 10 SCRAP!! Christmas has no place in my nihilistic future vision . . .

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Montressor wrote:LOL!

Anyone who writes a christmas story in Borderlands automatically loses 10 SCRAP!! Christmas has no place in my nihilistic future vision . . .
Would you allow a Festivus story? How much Scrap does a bare Aluminium Pole cost to set up, and how many followers do you lose in the Feats of Strength?
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

lol yeah that'll keep lore, that'll keep.

On another note, could you tell your sanctus spiritus door to door guys to stop coming around early on sunday mornings, im sick of their pamphlets
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Well, as I was raining blows upon the man's head, I realised, there had to be another way . . .

Menolly
A Lowly Harper

Post by Menolly »

Hmmm...

I can picture the battle of the Sun King and Holly King having a place in the wastelands though...

...only have it occur with napalm and grenades...
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Dorian wrote:On another note, could you tell your sanctus spiritus door to door guys to stop coming around early on sunday mornings, im sick of their pamphlets
Well, since your people also have gas masks . . .
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

A little over 24 hrs left until orders are due . . .

Shadow Strike
Stonedownor

Post by Shadow Strike »

Montressor wrote:A little over 24 hrs left until orders are due . . .
Yea yea.. slave driver...
Whats the matter Colonel Sanders? CHICKEN!?

Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Shadow Strike wrote:
Yea yea.. slave driver...
Silence, worm!!

Back to the grindstone!

Shadow Strike
Stonedownor

Post by Shadow Strike »

Fine, but I cant say that sharp axe you want is gonna help when I pick you off with a rifle...

Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

That was lame sean. Lamezored.

Face it, FTL
Shadow Strike
Stonedownor

Post by Shadow Strike »

Says the one who stole Lore's gas masks...

Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

PFFFFT Me and monty talked about that well before lore ever mentioned it, so watch it nerd arse or ill snot ya one next time i see ya

speaking of which you best come round some time. im kinda drinking again, and i found this awesome russian beer called baltika 5. just need to know where its sold and we can indulge
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Dorian wrote:PFFFFT Me and monty talked about that well before lore ever mentioned it
Ohohohohoho

Return to “Borderlands”