Dreamcatcher

The Dark Tower and other works of Stephen King.

Moderator: lucimay

Luke The Unbeliever
<i>Elohim</i>

Dreamcatcher

Post by Luke The Unbeliever »

My wife got Dreamcatcher for me for christmas (we both loved the movie.) So anyways, I've checked out the Dark Tower site where it has that "web" that shows the other King workes and where they tie in to DT.

Well, for Dreamcatcher it states a comment by Mr. Gray referring to the Wolves of The Calla...but I also noticed a weird thing. Owen Underhill and Susannah/Odetta/Detta...there's a small thread between them...Odetta breaks the "forspecial" plate as a child and Owen Underhill sneaks into his neighbors house as a child and purposely decides to break one of their plates...

I thought that was kinda strange, it may be because I was on my 4th reading of DT when I got Dreamcatcher, but it kinda jumped out at me and I wondered if anyone else noticed it...

Same deal with Dreamcatcher tying into IT which also ties into DT...

Just some random thoughts...
Brian: Who cured you?
Ex-Leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.
Brian: Well, why don't you go and tell him you want to be a leper again?
Ex-Leper: Uh, I could do that sir, yeah. Yeah, I could do that I suppose. What I was thinking was I was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. You know, something beggable, but not leprosy, which is a pain in the @$$ to be blunt and excuse my French, sir.

Return to “Stephen King Forum”