"Gilden-Fire" Extra Copy ... Who wants it??

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Metal-Demon
Giantfriend

"Gilden-Fire" Extra Copy ... Who wants it??

Post by Metal-Demon »

Hey folks ... how's everyone doing?

Man, I haven't been around here for quite awhile, but I just stumbled upon a copy of the rare SRD's illustrated "Gilden-Fire" book at a local used bookstore, mis-shelved and collecting dust.

It's in really nice shape, with the dust-jacket in good condition with slight shelf-wear. The pages are crisp but have yellowed a bit, but that's to be expected since it was first published in 1981!!

Since I already have a copy (purchased while I was in Australia, no less), I snapped up the book and immediately figured someone here at Kevin's Watch might be interested in having a copy for themselves!

I'm not looking to make money here ... whoever wants it will pay exactly what I paid - $15.00 (plus actual shipping charges) ... an awesome deal of this collectors item. I didn't want it to molder on that shelf any longer, so I grabbed it!

Anyway ... if you are interested, let me know. Post here or email me: metal(dot)demon(at)sasktel(dot)net

EDIT - The cover is the black and white version, in case you are curious. I can provide pictures too for serious buyers.
-- I've learnt everything I need to know about life just by listening to RUSH --
Metal-Demon
Giantfriend

Post by Metal-Demon »

The book has been spoken for ... thanks for your interest. :)
-- I've learnt everything I need to know about life just by listening to RUSH --
Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Post by Blackhawk »

hehe

that was quick

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”