Pantheon - The Third Age - Game Thread

Moderator: Xar

O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

uKulwa wrote:My Lady O-Gon-Cho...I receive pleas of peace from your people, and yet at the same time a mysterious affliction prevents the healing of all my people...and you are coincidentally the Goddess of Healing.

Which am I to do? Believe the request for a cease-fire? Or suspect the convenient affliction?
uKulwa, you have a need for Healing? I have been open to negotiations with you since you declared all of southern Imray yours. Your response has been to offer me compensation to leave.

Look around you. I had one city and my nomadic herds. Now they are gone from southern Imray. Not by my choice.

Talk in good faith with my delegates regarding sharing southern Imray, and we will see if I can help against this affliction.

In the meantime, any information you wish to share regarding this affliction so I may study it will be welcome. I was not informed of a need. Perhaps Rothmog knows something of it?
Amplarx
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Amplarx »

Eztlicoatl, your followers have launched a crusade against me. They will perish in revenge for their foolishness if you do not recall them.

Nor Yekith, we have already been at odds, don't make it worse by attacking one of my allies. Any action taken against O-gon-cho will be seen as an attack on myself and will be avenged as such!
Conduct yourself always with honour.
uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

Your ambassadors said nothing of sharing. They spoke only of a cease-fire. And I am not in need of healing, I want whatever is preventing my natural healing from taking place.

This is too convenient Light-Mistress. You seek my aquiesence, at the exact time that my people suddenly stop healing? Am I to believe that the universe is so giving?

I will offer you my terms Mistress:

I will do better than a cease-fire. I will send my Prophet to kneel before an altar of Bel and swear peace. As long as you agree to stay out of Southern Imray. From the Mountains of the Dragon to the sea.

If you agree, I will negotiate for your healing freely and in good faith, providing my own power for it, and whatever fee you seek.

If you do not, then my people will suffer and die in pride. For they will know that they die for the glory of uKulwa.

Consider your answer well Sister.
All Things Begin and End in Strife.
------------------------------------
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

The Hunter Does Not Fear Thorns
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

(deleted per request)
Last edited by O-gon-cho on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

I would prefer that we make this public. I would have all know your answer. But as it please you.
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

OOC: not tedious at all. There is too little talk on the game thread sometimes. :)
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

(deleted per request)
Last edited by O-gon-cho on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

(deleted per request)
Last edited by O-gon-cho on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Amplarx wrote:Nor Yekith, we have already been at odds, don't make it worse by attacking one of my allies. Any action taken against O-gon-cho will be seen as an attack on myself and will be avenged as such!
How I wish you knew what I know now . . . you would not be so supportive of your little O-Gon-Cho . . .
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Thank you for sharing that information, Bel. Those of us who are firmly rooted in the ground sometimes wonder about the floating city.
Brid
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Brid »

Nor Yekith's zealots have launched an epuration campaign against your followers! Everywhere, angry mobs lynch your people or burn them at the stake, destroying houses and private property without heeding consequences, in order to find and annihilate your followers!
Well, Lord Mutant? I suggest you deflect these angry mobs, for while their sentiment is pleasing to Brid, their actions are not.

But *shrug* do as you will. Their search will bring more harm to others than to Brid.
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

My prophet has been slain. If I find that one of you was behind this heinous act I will bring it before the Pantheon and the guilty one shall be made to answer for this crime.
All beings enter the world in a flood of pain and exit it leaving a flood of pain behind. Pain is the first and last thing you will ever know.
Anaya
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Anaya »

uKulwa, for the actions of the zealots who would strike against you in my name you have my sincere apologies.

Let it be known that they are in truth the heretics, for they have twisted my words in an attempt to justify their foul deeds. As such, the link that has bound them to Fate has been sundered. I shall no longer keep watch over them, and if my eyes should fall upon them, it will be in nothing but judgement.

Though they may cry out in supplication as they walk in the blinding light or the enshrouding darkness, their feet shall never again tread the Grey Path, for I shall not hear. You may do with them as you will.
When you reach a crossroad
Fate is the path you choose to walk
And Fate is the path down which you are thrust
Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

Koel, my apologize for what my fanatic followers did to yours, they will be called back and they will be punished for that action.

O-gon-cho wrote: I was not informed of a need. Perhaps Rothmog knows something of it?
O-Gon-cho... i will appreciate if you could stop to accuse me about something i didn't. If ukulwa wants information about the "healing problem" i will be glad to help him.
Last edited by Rothmog on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"... and I will bestow abundant gifts and blessings upon my little nieces and nephews who desire the embrace of their big Uncle Rothmog. ohohohoh"

uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

Fear not brother. I have no doubts as to the source of my faithful's affliction. They are not diseased.

No, they are being used to blackmail me, by one who has turned her so-called benevolent domain to evil.

Or do you deny this Mistress of Light and Healing?
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

*soft smile*

There are many interpretations of the word, evil.
uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

As I suspected. You cannot deny it. And even my further concession, asked for by you, was then insufficient to turn your twisted designs from my faithful who must suffer for your thwarted desires.

In battle your followers could stand or fall by their own prowess. What honour lies in this cowardly attack? How may my people defend themselves? None! And they cannot. You may smile and mouth your platitudes, but now we see your true face. And it is not the face of a healer.
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

uKulwa wrote: In battle your followers could stand or fall by their own prowess. What honour lies in this cowardly attack? How may my people defend themselves? None! And they cannot.
What defense did the people of Zendra have, mil-rd?
For the reverse vengeance spell revealed who was responsible for that by destroying three other cities in the same way.

I say again.
I know not how this affliction has revealed itself to you.
But I can not help restore healing to the followers of one who will not allow my own followers the freedom to live where they choose and still worship who they choose.

I have not asked a fee for my help in the past. Only that the one who requests supply the power for me to help. But, I have heard of others who have requested fees. I do not see this as a fee, but as serving my own followers.

Open southern Imray to be shared, and I will gladly do what I can.
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

It is interesting to note that O-Gon-Cho would smile about causing so much suffering to your followers. A choice to make a domain of healing would imply that one wished to do good works on Eiran not cruel works. I guess this implication is wrong.
All beings enter the world in a flood of pain and exit it leaving a flood of pain behind. Pain is the first and last thing you will ever know.
madsage
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by madsage »

Keev Furaha wrote:It is interesting to note that O-Gon-Cho would smile about causing so much suffering to your followers. A choice to make a domain of healing would imply that one wished to do good works on Eiran not cruel works. I guess this implication is wrong.
Is the Sister of No Mercy implying in turn her approval? :!!!:
-----8<-------------------
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
←↨→

Return to “Pantheon”