Pantheon - The Third Age - Game Thread

Moderator: Xar

Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

I will savor the moments but I'll not let it linger to the point where it endangers our love child, Splinter.
All beings enter the world in a flood of pain and exit it leaving a flood of pain behind. Pain is the first and last thing you will ever know.
Unzen
Ramen

Post by Unzen »

Congratulations on the young splinter. Is it under your fingernail?
Nou aru taka wa tsume wo kakusu
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

It is carefully nestled in my womb and has been for the past six months.
All beings enter the world in a flood of pain and exit it leaving a flood of pain behind. Pain is the first and last thing you will ever know.
Unzen
Ramen

Post by Unzen »

Ah, sat on a bench then.
Nou aru taka wa tsume wo kakusu
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

I encountered a woody part of some sort....
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

I don't want to boast, but "limb" might be more appropriate.

And Keev, we'll have none of that hideous song about boughs breaking sung to my baby!
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

Silly Twiggy... I mean Zephyr, it's not the size that matters, my sweet. Have no fear, I promise not to sing that song to our sweet Splinter.
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

You two crazy kids! Zeph, you are just like father. That must be why he always called you "Woody."
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Why is it I get the feeling you're having a baby soon, too, Cal?

[LOL!]
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Wow!
Awesome news, Keev Furaha.
Congratulations to you both!!

*envious*
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

It was certainly unplanned and unexpected but definitely not unwanted nor unappreciated. It will be a strong child for Splinter is already kicking and punching and making his or her presence known within me. I am pleased that a child has come of my ferocious and passionate coupling with Zephyr. It is fitting that a miracle is borne of those many days and nights we spent under the trees, in the trees, on the trees....

Thank you for your congratulatory words, Cho, and thank you for your envy, the pain your envy causes you has strengthened me and also my child.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

She means that as a compliment, O-gon-cho. It's her way. :lol:

And definitely not unwanted or unappreciated! Praise be to the Allfather!

Hey Cal, Splinter could use a Godmother... :D
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

OH YES! Who better to raise our child in our most desperate need than the Mother of Eiran? Please say you will, Calais! I would be most honored.
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

The honor is indeed mine, Keev and Zeph.

Whosoever would do harm to this child will certainly feel my wrath.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

My profound thanks. It's very nice to have family on Eiran.
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

Thank you Calais!
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

I sense... something. I sense a great power approaching! I can't get a clear sense of it. Will Eiran benefit from it? Will Eiran suffer under it?
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Members of the Pantheon,

I have become quite concerned with the murders of so many Prophets. I have asked those of you who have had Prophets killed about the circumstances. Frankly, I am stumped. I do not see much in the line of patterns/motivations. But it is certainly possible that someone else may see what I have missed. I ask those who have given me any information if you mind me sharing the information with the Pantheon.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Uncle Rothmog!!! Ah, I am so happy for you!!! Surely, an unconventional way to find a bride, but the Bhaktis are never happier than when there is marriage in the air!!

I hope we will get the chance to meet your blushing bride.
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

I wish you much happiness, Uncle. That is indeed wonderful news.

Koel, you know that I would not willingly see any of your people come to harm and I apologize for the blatant misbehaviour of my followers. I will put a stop to it immediately. I hope that we can continue our work together in New Leyr without any problems.

Return to “Pantheon”