Fisty is getting married!!!!

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Cleburne
Bloodguard

Post by Cleburne »

Congratuations to you both Fist ;)
A lie well told and told often enough,I'm damned if the truth will ever catch up with it!
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Furls Fire wrote:Well, hopefully this sushi place has American food too. Russ is all meat and potatoes :)
Hmm, we're gonna have a little problem with that.

Actually, we might end up having a hall with the sushi delivered. The second restaurant isn't too into the idea either. What the heck is with restaurants who aren't thrilled that someone loves them enough to want to have a wedding reception there??? Anyway, we can probably swing something for Russ.

Devaguhya wrote:Congrats Fist!! When will the missus become another Diety? ;)
When she stops thinking it's a stupid game and we're all losers for playing. :lol:

And more thanks to more of you! :D
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Furls Fire
Lord

Post by Furls Fire »

Oh, don't worry about Russ. This is your and Christy's day. He can eat cake...hehe
And I believe in you
altho you never asked me too
I will remember you
and what life put you thru.

~fly fly little wing, fly where only angels sing~

~this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you~

...for then I could fly away and be at rest. Sweet rest, Mom. We all love and miss you.

Image Image
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

Furls Fire wrote:Oh, don't worry about Russ. This is your and Christy's day. He can eat cake...hehe
Just take Russ out a couple of hours ahead of time and let him eat a mess o' meat. :wink:

(Last time we went to visit Fisty there was an Outback Steakhouse by the hotel where we stayed. I do not know if it is still there or not...)
Love as thou wilt.

danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Fist: The most fascinating member of the Watch I've ever met. It pains me to know that he hasn't, yet, met all the Watchers that I have.... There are some amazing connections yet to be made. :biggrin:
fall far and well Pilots!
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Congratulations to you both!!!

Shes a very lucky lady :)
lucimay
Lord

Post by lucimay »

congratulations fist and christy.

|G
you're more advanced than a cockroach,
have you ever tried explaining yourself
to one of them?
~ alan bates, the mothman prophecies

i've had this with actors before, on the set,
where they get upset about the [size of my]
trailer, and i'm always like...take my trailer,
cause... i'm from Kentucky
and that's not what we brag about.
~ george clooney, inside the actor's studio

a straight edge for legends at
the fold - searching for our
lost cities of gold. burnt tar,
gravel pits. sixteen gears switch.
Haphazard Lucy strolls by.
~ dennis r wood ~
The Laughing Man
The Gap Into Spam

Post by The Laughing Man »

• :goodpost:

what she said! 8)
Xar
Lord

Post by Xar »

Wish I could be there, but tickets are a bit expensive and with Easter around I'm also supposed to go home, so I can't take that many holidays... :(
Furls Fire
Lord

Post by Furls Fire »

duchess of malfi wrote:
Furls Fire wrote:Oh, don't worry about Russ. This is your and Christy's day. He can eat cake...hehe
Just take Russ out a couple of hours ahead of time and let him eat a mess o' meat. :wink:

(Last time we went to visit Fisty there was an Outback Steakhouse by the hotel where we stayed. I do not know if it is still there or not...)
Duchy!! I hope you can make it!! |G

What hotel was that?? I've reserved a room at the Sierra in Fishkill...but Fisty says that is way out of the way from his house. And Russell is being a pain about the B&B's Fisty recommended. (He's reading this over my shoulder btw, such a nosey nose) :P
And I believe in you
altho you never asked me too
I will remember you
and what life put you thru.

~fly fly little wing, fly where only angels sing~

~this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you~

...for then I could fly away and be at rest. Sweet rest, Mom. We all love and miss you.

Image Image
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

I'm seriously looking at my schedule with hopes of making this trip. Furlsy, the hotel that Duchess is talking about is a Marriott that is also out of the way from the airport at Newburg and thus from where Fist lives.
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

dlbpharmd wrote:I'm seriously looking at my schedule with hopes of making this trip. Furlsy, the hotel that Duchess is talking about is a Marriott that is also out of the way from the airport at Newburg and thus from where Fist lives.
What are the closest 2-3 hotels to where Fisty is currently living? I will go ahead and make a reservation soon, in hopes that I can go. :)

Fist, I am so happy for you and Christie! :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)
Love as thou wilt.

Unzen
Ramen

Post by Unzen »

We are guessing that this is going to cut down on Zephyr's early morning Pantheon texting in May. ;)
Nou aru taka wa tsume wo kakusu
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

dlbpharmd wrote:I'm seriously looking at my schedule with hopes of making this trip.
Wait, is this turning into a mini E-fest?

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

No, sorry, it's not intended to be a mini E-fest. It's gonna be a very small to-do. I invited a tiny number of people. From here, a couple I've never met (Can't believe I haven't met Tracie. :lol:), and a couple I haven't seen in a long time. *sigh* Sorry to be a bummer, and for any hurt feelings that might result.

Honestly, if I was rich, I'd have made the announcement myself, and simply invited all Watchers! That's what I'd MOST like to do. But...

The Marriott duchess stayed at (in Middletown) is about as far from the airport as the place Furls first made reservations (the Sierra in Fishkill). However, duchess' makes a triangle with me and the airport, while Furls' is in the entirely wrong direction. If the B&B isn't working out, I'd still recommend the Days Inn on Rte 300 in Newburgh. Only a mile or two from the airport, and that much closer to me. But the Marriott duchess was at isn't a bad choice, even if it does mean getting on the Interstate that dlb doesn't like. hehehe
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Fist and Faith wrote:No, sorry, it's not intended to be a mini E-fest. It's gonna be a very small to-do. I invited a tiny number of people. From here, a couple I've never met (Can't believe I haven't met Tracie. :lol:), and a couple I haven't seen in a long time. *sigh* Sorry to be a bummer, and for any hurt feelings that might result.

Honestly, if I was rich, I'd have made the announcement myself, and simply invited all Watchers! That's what I'd MOST like to do. But...

Weddings and such usually come down to very difficult decisions due to expenses. :( I am sure everyone can understand, as none of us (as far as I know) are wallowing in cash. |G |G |G |G |G |G |G |G
Love as thou wilt.

aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

No worries, Fist. I wasn't fishing for an invite. :)

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Chrysalis
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Chrysalis »

Congrats to you both!!
"-People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes."
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Unzen wrote:We are guessing that this is going to cut down on Zephyr's early morning Pantheon texting in May. ;)
Fist can get married every day of the year, if he wants. I will continue to run Eiran's Forests.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Unzen wrote:We are guessing that this is going to cut down on Zephyr's early morning Pantheon texting in May. ;)
*shakes head*

Perhaps you should consult Anaya, Unzen. Your scrying seems to be a bit faulty.
Nothing will stem the onslaught of texts from Zephyr's player in regards to Eiran.

Nothing.
Ever.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”