Isle of the One tree. shrouded and clear

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Isle of the One tree. shrouded and clear

Post by Blackhawk »

In the Laborium are two new additions of the Isle of the one Tree, I didnt post a link to them here because it shows up in full 1600x1000 resolution...you can view them here at KW in the Album section in the laborium or at my website link below click artwork of the Land. The Island was mentioned in the books to look like a pile of rocks.... but then the description also says the Island was a long dead volcano with a protective reef resembling Teeth with sides that were steep enough that the company had to spiral around the islands sides to attain the entrance to the one tree... also mentions a crown. all in all the Island Turned out exaclty as I pictured it so I hope at least a few of you like it.
Rocksister
Giantfriend

Post by Rocksister »

Wow, that is great!!! It is exactly like I would picture it, too. The site is awesome, BH. The First with her new glaive would be an awesome addition. Her birthday is mid-October; maybe a gift for her? :)
Heard my ears aright? Did not the gaddhi grant me this glaive?

One must have strength to judge the weakness of others. I am not so mighty. Lord Mhoram in TIW
Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Post by Blackhawk »

I really am working on it Rocksister. I will post my progress so far when i get home... just a temporary post until I have her Finished.

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”