Important new email from SRD! Publisher!!!

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Taiga Tzu
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Taiga Tzu »

It is true that the One Forest has been resurrected. However, that which was once known as Morinmoss retains its unique Self. It also retains its own Forestal. Though he has changed of late, Caer-Sylvanus is the guy you need to speak to. :D
One wide forest of sentience and passion filled all the region - one mind and heart alive in every leaf and bough of every tree among the many myriad throngs and glory of the woods.Image
birdandbear
The Gap Into Spam

Post by birdandbear »

Wow!! Did I mention how amazing this thread is? 8O 8O :D :D :faint:

SRD HAS A PUBLISHER!! :Hail: :Hail: :Hail: And a definitely tentative publishing date!! :P ;) :D :D

AND he said we can tape him at Elohimfest!! :S 8O :cheers:

AND he wants us to be INVOLVED somehow in his official website!!! :crazy: :Hail: :faint:

HE LIKES US!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)
"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
Mr. Land
Stonedownor

Incredible News!

Post by Mr. Land »

To be able to read The Runes of the Earth this fall 04 is beyond my wildest dreams! Like everyone else I can hardly wait! My only worry is that it will come out the same day as Gilliam's Brother's Grimm and then I'll have to choose!
Something there is in beauty.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

This is great news, perhaps the best news we've had in weeks!

Danlo, we're all deeply indebted to you.
ShadowLurker
Woodhelvennin

Post by ShadowLurker »

It is really going to happen, after 20 years we are going to get the rest of the story. Fantastic news.

Danlo, your efforts in putting all of this together; Elohimfest, the discussions with Mr. Donaldson, and the tape download, have been exceptional. If anyone deserves kudos and congrats it is you. Thank you for all you have done.

I hope it works out that I will be able to attend with Furls, but if not, I look forward to viewing the tapes. And, I am really looking forward to reading "The Runes of the Earth" at the end of this coming year. I plan to still be around for that! :D
"Even the blind can see this light, what a glorious passing this is.." -Stephen C. McKinney
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Ur-Vile wrote:Forestal, are you going to give the ur-viles back our soccerball that we accidentally kicked into Morrinmoss?
You can have your ball back... this time.
Furls Fire
Lord

Post by Furls Fire »

ShadowLurker wrote:It is really going to happen, after 20 years we are going to get the rest of the story. Fantastic news.

Danlo, your efforts in putting all of this together; Elohimfest, the discussions with Mr. Donaldson, and the tape download, have been exceptional. If anyone deserves kudos and congrats it is you. Thank you for all you have done.
I second that. Thank you so much, danlo :D :D
ShadowLurker wrote:I hope it works out that I will be able to attend with Furls, but if not, I look forward to viewing the tapes. And, I am really looking forward to reading "The Runes of the Earth" at the end of this coming year. I plan to still be around for that! :D
It WILL work out! And you WILL be around for the release of "Runes". I refuse to think differently. :D
And I believe in you
altho you never asked me too
I will remember you
and what life put you thru.

~fly fly little wing, fly where only angels sing~

~this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you~

...for then I could fly away and be at rest. Sweet rest, Mom. We all love and miss you.

Image Image
Taiga Tzu
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Taiga Tzu »

Caer Sylvanus, it is good to see you in your full glory again! :D
One wide forest of sentience and passion filled all the region - one mind and heart alive in every leaf and bough of every tree among the many myriad throngs and glory of the woods.Image
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Thank you, Taiga. I like to take a break now and then and remember my human... roots, so to speak, but I'm always drawn back.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Nicely worded. :D
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

I think we all agree that Danlo is fantastic!! :Hail: :Hail:

We cannot thank you enough!! I am still trying to catch my breath! I am counting the days to Elohimfest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It must be difficult to be so revered and worshiped, eh Danlo?!)
:wink:
The King has one more move.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”