New EP - 41mins of druggy chill-out industrial loveliness!

Who's listening to what, what's going on in the music industry....

Moderators: StevieG, dANdeLION, lucimay

vasko
Woodhelvennin

New EP - 41mins of druggy chill-out industrial loveliness!

Post by vasko »

Hi guys and gals, sorry for the slight spamming efforrt but over the last year I've been working with an old idol of mine Dean Garcia.

I used to have posters of him on my wall and now I have released some music with him, which is bloody awsome :D

So it is that I am imensely proud to present the free to download EP:
'You Have Reached Your Destination'

Collected here are the first birth pangs of the collaboration between Dean Garcia (Curve, SPC ECO, KGC) and Mark Wallbridge (Vasko the Pig, Viejos Hombre de Abejon).

You Have Reached Your Destination delivers huge beats and liquid dub bass mingled together with haunting ambient riffs and massively drugged out swathes of distortion and glitchery.

These tracks should be experienced with no distractions, ideally while you're on elephant tranquilizers and in a floatation tank.

MORE INFO

"There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken." - Thomas Covenant
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Is that Curve of 'Ten Little Girls' and 'Coast is Clear' ? 8O oh wow I've just wiki'ed Curve and it is!

I WILL be checking this out, Vasko, just as soon as I get a few minutes uninterrupted online....

Edit: sounds good, vasko! But 4.30pm probably isn't the best time to be listening ;)

I've passed the link on to a few people who I know will be interested.
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

oooooh am loving Sunloop.
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
vasko
Woodhelvennin

Post by vasko »

Cheers for listening and passing the link on Stoney.
Hoping to do some more with him this year.
Apart from doing the music it's also been good to have been able to meet and chat to someone you used to look up to years ago and find out they are a thoroughly nice bloke :)
"There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken." - Thomas Covenant

Return to “Vespers”