AATE Trailer Artwork

Book 3 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, High Lord Tolkien

Earthblood
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Earthblood »

Outstanding!!
I just checked you website for the first time - really great work!
the map of the land and Kevin's watch are truly spectacular.

This AATE trailer is very mysterious - I can't wait to read the section this takes place in!
Thanks Blackhawk!
"You're afraid of yourself."
Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Post by Blackhawk »

Earthblood wrote:Outstanding!!
I just checked you website for the first time - really great work!
the map of the land and Kevin's watch are truly spectacular.

This AATE trailer is very mysterious - I can't wait to read the section this takes place in!
Thanks Blackhawk!
Thank you very much and Everyone else too. It was a great thing for me to be able to be part of anything having to do with one of SRDs books.

Im also looking forward to reading about this place. I wont be able to hold off on AATE like i did Fatal Revenant, and when im done its going to be like going cold turkey once i read AATE, I will have three years to wait until the final book ..which at the same time, i want to drag that ending out as long as i possibly can.. but i dont want to come into the forum and respond to three year old posts either :hithead:
matrixman wrote:
Prover of Life wrote:Is this going to be the cover? It's fantastic!

Also.... are you good at reworking book covers? I'd really like the AATE replaced with SHALL PASS UTTERLY; at least for my bookshelf.
Blackhawk, looks like you've got your next creative assignment! :biggrin:

You guys should present a copy to SRD as well, at the next Elohimfest. And someone should capture his reaction on camera! :wink:
8) that would be awesome ...but no.. so far as i know its just being used for the AATE trailer on SRDs website.

Ive Never tried reworking a book cover,.. yet. :D
Ur Dead wrote: And is there any more of that work you can show??
(the new stuff that is..)
I have the original zoomed out Cavern , it was my first blind try at it with minimal description. once i read Fatal Revenant and AATE i will be doing more pieces of the Last Chronicles..so far everything outside this has been 1st and 2nd chrons. I will post the original concept art so you can see the entire cavern..though it doesnt really represent the actual place/scene because I made changes through descriptions being given to me as i worked,
Zenlunatic wrote:Well done, man...I like the atmospherics with the heartbeat, was that your idea?

the Image itself was my part ..but after that it was all Romeo. I really liked that heartbeat effect too with that slow pullback out of the blackness.
sammadhi
Stonedownor

Post by sammadhi »

That's the "hazard". though i would have imagined it would be longer, it fits!!! Terrific job!!!
Groveler!!!

Return to “Against All Things Ending”