Vampire: Dark Ages - OOC Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Dante Nachtzehrer
Woodhelvennin

Post by Dante Nachtzehrer »

True that. Hehe
"God speaks to those that listen. The Mind is a channel for the Divine Voice. May you see the Lord God in all his power and repent, for you will be cleansed at last!"
Dante Nachtzehrer
Woodhelvennin

As to Alina, I admit I have no knowledge whatsoever of the kabbala (or even how to spell it hehe). Perhaps in our wanderings together we can share our knowledge of our faiths with each other.
"God speaks to those that listen. The Mind is a channel for the Divine Voice. May you see the Lord God in all his power and repent, for you will be cleansed at last!"
Alína Nyárí
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Alína Nyárí »

Let us lift a l'chaim...
...err, ummm, well...
a toast to the possibility!
ךאשונ תישתדל לעזור
Rishon, tishtadel l'azor,
ואז אל תזק
v'az, al tazek.

Above all else, hasten to help.
And then, do no harm.

Johann Von Braniff
Woodhelvennin

Post by Johann Von Braniff »

Hey Dante, welcome to the crowd...
Terith
Servant of the Land

Post by Terith »

Hello there, I've been scouring for an online-based Dark Ages rp, and this one has piqued my interest! I've got a character sheet more-or-less up written up (and ready to make a few changes as necessary to fit this chronicle). BUT is it too late to join?
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Terith,

I'm almost afraid to say this, but I think I can still squeeze you into the story. That'll put us at 9 players, though. So... at the risk of being too blunt, I hope you can make it interesting enough to be worth the extra work.

Go ahead and email your character sheet to me ASAP: goatkiller666 (at) gmail (dot) com.
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Post by Seska Karantanija »

Gosh golly, GK6, aren't you popular? :biggrin:
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday. We had mild storms up here, but it knocked out my Interwebs for most of the evening.

And yes, Seska, I'm the freakin' man, up in here. I inspire desire in the women (except the lesbians) and jealousy in the men (plus the lesbians).
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Ladies and gentlemen (and Sabine), please welcome Terith to the game.

But I swear, that's all I can handle, until someone dies.
Dante Nachtzehrer
Woodhelvennin

*is jealous*
Dante Nachtzehrer
Woodhelvennin

Welcome Terith! I look forward to the mischief we'll get into. Mwhahaha
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Okay... so, just in case anyone is wondering... I've added Terith (character name: Erick) to the thread in the cheesy way: he was there all along, but wasn't harrowed. As it turns out Marianna wasn't meant to be one of the 13, Erick was. But Claudio took a shining to her, so Erick was dominated into standing against the wall for the whole thing. Less stuff I gotta rewrite that way.

I make no apologies.

Now, everybody is in the game, just in time for Johann to split off from the party. So, while I'd originally intended this story to be a single thread when it was a table-top game, there's nothing that says it has to stay that way. As long as some of you stick to the main storyline, I'll be happy. (I've been waiting to tell this story for years, so I hope you don't all just wander off and leave me hanging here.) But if some of you feel the need to go off and do your own stuff along the way, I guess I can accomidate.

Just be warned... the more threads I have to mange, the slower I'll be in general.

Also, I predict that multiple threads will inherently involve diverging timeframes, and it's possible that one especially quick thread will end up acting in the future of some other more chatty thread. I'll do my best to keep stuff like that in order, but... I will resolve paradox by forcing the chronologically earlier event to happen in a way that does not break the chronologically later event.
Terith
Servant of the Land

Post by Terith »

Howdy! Can't wait to get started...and hats off to goatkiller for being a VERY nice gm and very patient and lenient to this humble newcomer :P (contrary to most GM's I've dealt with :( )

I'll get caught up on storyline asap, and find a new avatar to reflect my guy's appearance soon (no he is NOT Lady Gaga :P)
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

:wave:

Be Welcome to the Watch, Terith.
Be Well Come and True.

If you want, you can create another Watch account in Erick's username, in case you would like to keep in character and out of character discussion separate. And there are a lot more areas of the Watch for you to explore.

If you have any questions regarding creating a second account, feel free to ask. The main concern would be an email address, as you can't use exactly the same one. But if you used a gmail account for Terith, you can always add a +<username> modifier to the email address and receive notifications for both usernames to the same account. :)
Terith
Servant of the Land

Post by Terith »

Ooh, great! I think I will make a separate account, I've got another e-mail address to use, but prefer to keep anything related to this site going to the address listed under this profile. I'll give that trick you suggested a try.

Thank you for the welcome :biggrin:
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

If it is gmail, keep the email address for the Terith account the same. For the new account register again, but add the +<username>.

For instance, my first PC here in Gravin Threndor was o-gon-cho for Pantheon. Her email is heartoftheflame(at)gmail(dot)com. So, for Alína, her email is heartoftheflame+Alina(at)gmail(dot)com. Of course, insert the appropriate symbols for the words in parenthesis.

Clear as mud?
Dante Nachtzehrer
Woodhelvennin

I kinda wish your character WAS lady gaga, you would tempt the hell outta my priesty and his vows, hehe.
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Post by Seska Karantanija »

If it's temptation you need, Seska has a four appearance.

(And a five temper. :biggrin:)
Dante Nachtzehrer
Woodhelvennin

O.O 4 appearances?! That's enough to destroy any priests chastity. (mine's willpower is pretty low to begin with)
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Heh. Wait until Taduz gets involved.

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”