New Vasko the Pig album for free

Who's listening to what, what's going on in the music industry....

Moderators: StevieG, dANdeLION, lucimay

vasko
Woodhelvennin

New Vasko the Pig album for free

Post by vasko »

"Vasko's fourth release on Fwonk* sees a him take another step towards realising the perfect marriage of noise and melody. Having spent the last two years further honing his wall-of-sound production we are presented with the most well rounded release from him yet. Never easily pigeonholed, this rather schizophrenic release might fall under such banners as Industrial Breackcore, Bitcrush Torture, Ambience, Indie and perhaps Dot-Matrix Choral. The best bet is to download it and make up your own mind!"

My shiney new album to donwload for free @ Fwonk*

Pulling together the best stuff I've done over the last two years or so.
Think along the lines of a garage band made up of Ministry, Fatboy Slim and The Future Sound of London...
I reckon it's like musical Marmite, download, consume, see if you're a lover or a hater!
"There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken." - Thomas Covenant
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

sounds intriguing. i will attempt a download and see what happens.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

as will I (I liked your previous stuff) but not tonight as I'm in a foul mood and new music requires tranquility, I find!
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

Stonemaybe wrote:as will I (I liked your previous stuff) but not tonight as I'm in a foul mood and new music requires tranquility, I find!
i figured you and i would be the only ones to comment here stone. :)
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
vasko
Woodhelvennin

Post by vasko »

Well I thank you for doing so ;)

Hope it's to you tastes guys :biggrin:
"There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken." - Thomas Covenant
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

I listened to 2 tracks. I don't listen to that style of music, don't even know it is an established style, but it was interesting. Do you do your own album art, too?
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

oh wow! I think I should've listened last night instead of the 'tranquil' now! Don't you know some of have to sleep tonight!?!?!?

Edit - I'm looking forward to 'Sunder'.....

Edit II - I'm loving Kingdom of the Tramp!

Edit III - Sunder's not letting me down either.
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

I actually quite liked it...the guitar melody on "Sunder" was particularly good.
[although, being mostly a singer, I have a slight prejudice against pure instrumentals...just my bias though].
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
vasko
Woodhelvennin

Post by vasko »

Thanks Vraith, I'd love to get some more singing on there but I'm just not set up for it studio wise.
Plus, when I sing it sounds like this: vaskothepig.com/music/a%20little%20respect.mp3
(Me doing Erasure for a covers album... ouch!)
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

well, umm...yea, so the vocals aren't your strong suit; but with the natural tone of your voice [behind all the effects] I could teach you to be acceptable in just a month or two [at least acceptable, maybe more...and not just me, any decent speech-level singing teacher could do it].
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.

Return to “Vespers”