Book 3 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, High Lord Tolkien

blingdomepiece
Servant of the Land

Kindle Edition

Post by blingdomepiece »

Sorry if this is already old news, but I just saw this over at Amazon:

www.amazon.com/Against-All-Things-Endin ... 9TZ4UC9CFC

I know there have been many GI questions about Covenant series availability over the years, so this will be good news to some people.
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

The Last Chrons are also available for the Sony Reader, and I assume for other e-readers as well.

The problem has been granting the electronic rights for the earlier books, because the contracts drawn up in those days didn't have a glimmer of an inkling that electronic versions would ever be possible. But it's starting to sound, from the GI, like we may be nearing a breakthrough there....

For now, I'm buying the Last Chrons in hardcover (partly because I can't get SRD to sign an e-book! ;) ). But eventually I expect I'll buy the whole series in e-book format.

(I wish the Malazan books had e-book versions. Lordy, it's like lugging a brick with you on the bus....)

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Akasri
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Akasri »

Already pre-ordered! :)

Just picked up the Gap series for my Kindle as well - it just came out a couple months ago. Hopefully all the first 2 series will come out for the Kindle one day too - I'll probably do a re-read again before the final chapter comes out in 3 years :)

Return to “Against All Things Ending”