No AATE shipments to Canada

Book 3 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, High Lord Tolkien

Starkin
<i>Elohim</i>

No AATE shipments to Canada

Post by Starkin »

Well, this is for any Canadians on the Watch: Amazon.ca didn't ship AATE as promised. Wondered why so I called around. One lady who helped me said Canada didn't get ANY shipments of AATE yet. Wonderful, I said. She said check back at the end of the week.

So, any other Canadians run into this problem? Was the lady I talked to wrong? Is anybody as disappointed and PISSED as I am? :-x :evil:
"Ah, my daughter, do not fear. You will not fail, however he may assail you. There is also love in the world. Be true."
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

That's terrible! :( You could just order from amazon.com (the US version).

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Starkin
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Starkin »

Yeah, gonna have to do that, aliantha. Can get it Thursday if I pay extra shipping. :roll:

Just so weird that not ONE box of AATE got into Canada. Like some colossal joke... especially in the greater Toronto area! Just too weird...
"Ah, my daughter, do not fear. You will not fail, however he may assail you. There is also love in the world. Be true."
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

That does seem odd....

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Starkin
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Starkin »

UPDATE: copies of AATE are now apparently appearing here in Canada, at least locally. Ordered mine through Chapters, should be here by end of the week if not sooner.

It is still very odd that so many Canadian bookstores didn't get copies today or over the last few days, especially around Toronto. But the warehouses have them now.

Sheesh, what a day! Anyway, I should be very happy by the end of the week. :)
Usivius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Usivius »

Starkin wrote:UPDATE: copies of AATE are now apparently appearing here in Canada, at least locally. Ordered mine through Chapters, should be here by end of the week if not sooner.

It is still very odd that so many Canadian bookstores didn't get copies today or over the last few days, especially around Toronto. But the warehouses have them now.

Sheesh, what a day! Anyway, I should be very happy by the end of the week. :)
Yep, I'm in TO and last time (my local) Chapters got in FR 3 days EARLIER! I loved it because I was flying to Ecuador the next day and suddenly had something to read!
Now .... frig. NOTHING! Had to order it ...
grrrrrr :evil:
~...with a floating smile and a light blue sponge...~

Return to “Against All Things Ending”