Vampire: Dark Ages - OOC Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

In case nobody was paying attention, I've added some more gifts to the Rules forum. Yet still more are coming, once Taduz finishes trasncribing them all.

Seska is tracking down the Necromancy and Mytherceria rules for me, which are necessary because of freakin' Lucretia. Annoying-ass discipline anyway. Anyone wanting free stuff, there's still LOTS of transcribing to be done. PM me for details.

I played with the order that the threads are in, on the list. The large number of Vienna threads was getting kind of cumbersome. So I'm just putting them all together (still very near the top) and they'll be sorted by most recent activity. Of necessity, closed threads will be at the bottom.

Then I updated the Table of Contents in the New Players Start Here thread. Does ANYBODY even go there?
Taduz Illyannovich
Giantfriend

Post by Taduz Illyannovich »

While most of the players may not read the new players thread here, someone wandering in from elsewhere on the forums may get lost in the story and it gives a way to catch up on the workings without giving away the whole story.

They may choose to join once they see how it flows together.
Taduz Illyannovich
Tzimisce
Seeker, Koldun, Fleshcrafter.
  • Cards and Crystals
    • Flesh and Soul
      • Coins and Stars
        • Parts of a Whole
          • What do you See?
            • What do you Charge?
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Speaking of which, welcome Faelan to the Vienna crew.
Casper von Hausberg
Stonedownor

Post by Casper von Hausberg »

Welcome Faelen, can't wait to see where you join in. Wouldn't mind having a vampire friend personally :p.

What's my rank as a noble, by the way? The stats would have me as a baronet, or the German equivalent. But I don't really like the sound of that, as a baronet is technically a commoner.
Casper von Hausberg, Childe of Isabelle
Clan Toreador
Corrozus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Corrozus »

I'm so excited that Faelan's joining! I've been trying to convince him for the last 2 weeks, we're both pretty stubborn, lol. He's a good friend of mine, but knowing the direction he\s going in with his character and how he plays, our characters probably will very rarely interact.
Taduz Illyannovich
Giantfriend

Look at the "other group" and the previous chapters. Without a GM story, would those characters even know we existed? Maybe I would know the Noblewoman.

Other than that, the right "cause" throws an eclectic mix together who can hope to work together.
Taduz Illyannovich
Tzimisce
  • Cards and Crystals
    • Flesh and Soul
      • Coins and Stars
        • Parts of a Whole
          • What do you See?
            • What do you Charge?
Faelan
Servant of the Land

Post by Faelan »

Thanks for the welcoming. I am looking forward to playing as I am away at school so this can be my gaming outlet. I am just finishing up fleshing out my character and then he will be ready to enter.
Casper von Hausberg
Stonedownor

Faelan wrote:Thanks for the welcoming. I am looking forward to playing as I am away at school so this can be my gaming outlet. I am just finishing up fleshing out my character and then he will be ready to enter.
I don't suppose you could give us a sneak peek, please?
Clan Toreador
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Experience Points
  • Giovanni

Alina: 1xp
    Gedeminas: 1xp
    Olaf: 1xp
    Sabine: 1xp
    Seska: 1xp
    Taduz: 1xp

Vienna

Casper: 1xp
    Ekaterina: 1xp
    Kaldrenzi: 1xp
    Lament: 1xp
    Lucretia: 1xp
    Sasha: 1xp
In addition to that, Wendell has prompted me to consider for the Fera that there is also renown to consider. So, in that vein, if anyone feels she has done something worthy of temporary renown, say so via an OOC comment in your next post, and it will be noted. For role-playing reasons, renown is not just what you did or didn't do, but what you bragged about having done. So, I won't be just automatically calling it out... you gotta ask for it. Keep a note of it as well; when it comes time to make some permanent renown via the Rite of Renown, you will need to role-play your bragging session to the moot.

In other news, for those who don't already know, I work for a great company. One that gives me 4wks of vacation per year. And for various reasons, I won't be doing any hardcore vacationing for a long long time. (Fucking grad school.) Which means, I will probably take off one day per week while I'm in school. This should translate into a lower stress level for me over the next couple years.

Several people are now jumping on the transcription plan for extra shinies. This is good. I asked for it, and I can now point to all of the garou gifts and a bunch of disciplines in the rules thread. The unexpected side-effect is that while it saves me the time of typing all that up, it means I'm getting all of these emails and PMs full of stuff that I have to post and format. (Which was just meant as a funny, not to discourage people from doing it.)

So, as a favor to me, I'd like to ask people to let me know of any kinds of plans they have for their characters. If you have any, anyway. But that would give me some ideas that I can use to invent more story hooks and whatnot. It also allows me to taylor the shinies just for you.
Casper von Hausberg
Stonedownor

GK, I don't have time to do it right now but if you could drop me a PM I'd like to talk to you about a few things, like my background and any ideas you had (some stuff needs to be fleshed out still).
Clan Toreador
Taduz Illyannovich
Giantfriend

Taduz will be out of town the weekend of November 5th. Will try to post before I leave that morning.
Taduz Illyannovich
Tzimisce
  • Cards and Crystals
    • Flesh and Soul
      • Coins and Stars
        • Parts of a Whole
          • What do you See?
            • What do you Charge?
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Experience Points

Giovanni
Alina: 1xp
Gedeminas: 1xp
Sabine: 1xp
Seska: 1xp
Taduz: 1xp

Vienna
Casper: 1xp
Ekaterina: 1xp
Faelan: 1xp
Kaldrenzi: 1xp
Lament: 1xp
Lucretia: 1xp
Sasha: 1xp
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Ladies and gentlemen, my apologies for only posting a few of the threads today. 'Twas an 11hr day at work, after which I came home and worked for another couple hours. I'll be getting up at 4:30am tomorrow so I can work yet still some more (tomorrow being the day I otherwise would be taking off work so I could do school stuff).

So, I choose to sleep now that I'm off that call, instead of posting more. I hope you'll forgive me.
Taduz Illyannovich
Giantfriend

No worries, work happens. Go make seep.
Taduz Illyannovich
Tzimisce
  • Cards and Crystals
    • Flesh and Soul
      • Coins and Stars
        • Parts of a Whole
          • What do you See?
            • What do you Charge?
Casper von Hausberg
Stonedownor

Yeah man, take it easy.
Clan Toreador
Seska Karantanija
Giantfriend

Post by Seska Karantanija »

Post more. You know you want to. It calls to you. Listen to its sweet words and give in to your desires...
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

...seriously, get some sleep.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

So, I think I dreamed about posting. You would not believe all the awesome, sublime, glorious stuff I had come up with.

But, I forgot it all shortly afterwards, so... you'll be stuck with the same lame-ass crap I always have.

Still on that same issue, up early, up late. Haven't even had time to do my homework due in the morning. Thinking there won't be any posts until this weekend.

And I still owe Gedeminas a response to his PM; I haven't forgotten.
Ore-sama
Servant of the Land

Post by Ore-sama »

You liar. You did post. Except not for Giovanni.

Sabine wants to play!
Corrozus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Corrozus »

At least your character isn't "on hold" till everyone else catches up!

:(! lol

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”