Lord Zombiac
The Gap Into Spam

finished... what now?

Post by Lord Zombiac »

not in a position to buy a $30+ book.
Real cliff hanger.
Must read AATE
Can it be obtained in a library?
lame ass, who has been a con artist for years, borrowed my library card, checked out a long series of books and never returned them.
So now I owe the library hundreds to replace them. :(
httpsss://www.barbarianclan.com
"everything that passes unattempted is impossible"-- Lord Mhoram, the Illearth War.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Yes, it can. I know of at least one Watcher who obtained it from the library back in October. Surely it is even more commonly available in them now, since next week marks three months after release.

Of course, being on your library's Most Wanted list may put a crimp in your chances of getting a loaned copy...
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Lord Zombiac
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lord Zombiac »

Oh yeah, don't even get me started on that con artist who I trusted enough to loan my library card!
I knew full well that anything he asked me for would be trouble, but he was going to live out in a tent in the forest, and he wanted stuff to read.
He borrowed 1,000 dollars from my dad, who is a sweet guy who is really poor, he constantly got me in financial trouble for his own benefit.
I mean really, what kind of person would take advantage of a mentally ill person's disability checks?
I could talk about that *sshole all day!
httpsss://www.barbarianclan.com
"everything that passes unattempted is impossible"-- Lord Mhoram, the Illearth War.

Return to “Fatal Revenant”