black_ronin's art

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

black_ronin1228
Servant of the Land

Waynhim WIP using Sculptris

Post by black_ronin1228 »

[img]artzone.daz3d.com/azfiles/gallery/vm/k3/lgucvzeigvejso4f0umcnzaeqzpccr-full.jpg[/img] Hopefully this comes out for you all to peruse. This is my attempt, beginning stages, of creating what I see in my head when I read these books.

Artistic license is in session, LOL!

Thomas
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Re: Waynhim WIP using Sculptris

Post by Fist and Faith »

I can't see it in your post. Oddly, I can see it in mine, and all I'm doing is quoting yours.

Anyway, pretty cool.
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
black_ronin1228
Servant of the Land

Waynhim WIP in Sculptris

When I get the opportunity, I will be sending this off to a capable rigger to make it available in Poser and DAZ Studio, not sure when, but when it's ready, I'll let everyone know.

Thomas

Here is a link to the gallery for the Waynhim.

artzone.daz3d.com/index.php?/gallery/user/vi/&mid=197074&aid=55011

There are various angles, as well as one with a variable color, and one without a wireframe. When the whole creature is done (note, there aren't any feet on this guy yet) I will texturing it as soon as possible. Just click the images either to the right or left of the two images on the upper right hand side of the page.
Last edited by black_ronin1228 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
black_ronin1228
Servant of the Land

Hey.....

Thanks for creating my own little outlet here for this project. I hope all who have read these books since they were kids, or still are kids reading it, enjoy what I'm trying to create, and anyone who uses poser/Daz Studio will eventually have this model, most likely as a freebie, when it's rigged and ready.

T

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”