Darkwood--Glimmer of Hope

Moderator: Seven Words

Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

Playing along, I let my eyes go blank and I say in a monotone, "I only see what you want me to see"

I helpfully point out areas that have bits of Savage Drake still on me, while grinning enormously. I'll bet if she weren't wearing that ring, Sigrid would be 12 shades of red.
-Cloak of Greater Displacement (50% miss chance)
-Gargoyle Boots
-Ring of Minor Spell Storing
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

[Next time I look like a half-fiend, I'll have bright red skin.]
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

only loot here is what they were wearing, for the msot part..it is definitely a significant amount & power....

Copy & pasting for expediency...

Myrdag--Prot ring 5, +4 Padded armor (30 Fire /10 Sonic resists), Composite longbow (+6 Str) +4 (shocking Burst, Spell Storing, Wounding), Ring water elemental command
Winged Boots
Brooch/shielding
+2 elf-bane---6
+2 Human Bane—8
Arrow/Silence---4
+4 Construct bane—4
+5 arrows—24
Gloves/missile Snaring

Lightless----+5 Full Plate Mail, +5 Cloak/Protection, +4 Heavy Steel Shield, Helm Comp lang & read magic, Ring—xray visions, ring—earth elemental command, Boots/teleportation, Kukri +2 (Keen, Icy Burst, Shocking burst, Caustic Burst)

Savage Drake--Greataxe (size L, 3d6 damage), +4, Monstrous Humanoid bane, Flaming, caustic, sonic)
Adamantine Breastplate +5( Nimbleness, enhance DRx2—5/adamantine, light fort) , Prot Ring +5, Boots of Elusive Step +3 (dodge Bonus&reflex save), Gauntlets/Ogre Power

Power Caller--Bracers/armor 8, Prot Ring +5, mantle spell resist 22, ring wiz—L6 spells

Skulker--Short Sword, dagger---both crafted from dragon teeth…only reptilians can use them. +4 defenders, and give resist 20 fire/20 acid, add fire and acid respectively

Leather +4, prot ring 3, cloak spell resist—16
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

[Adding this to the Consideration tab of the sheet.]
Geek the mage, first.
Kalindriel Ec'urb
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kalindriel Ec'urb »

[Alli'maskingforisyoutodo-
thissothatwegetthepointof-
yourrunonsentencewithout-
messingupforumread-
abilitybecauseitmakes-
everyotherpostimpossible-
toread.]
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

Sigrid wrote:[Next time I look like a half-fiend, I'll have bright red skin.]
[No, it's more fun to make you blush. It's just that you're a big party pooper and won't let me see it anymore. Red tiny clothing, on the other hand...]
-Gargoyle Boots
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

[When it's just you, you can see it.]
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

[Along with other things. Hubba hubba. :biggrin: ]
-Gargoyle Boots
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Katrina
Giantfriend

Post by Katrina »

[Ladies, not all half-fiends have red skin you know. That's stereotyping. And stereotyping is wrong.]

While on their adventure, 'Trina tries to find the dwellings in the camp of the band we just slaughtered, looking for more shinies.
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

[It's wrong unless it's turns out to be right. Then it's right.]
Geek the mage, first.
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

[Yes, because that's what we're thinking about while we're making smutty comments to each other. Stereotypes. Trina is a member of the Society For the Prevention of Cruelty to Half Fiends. A fiend in need is a friend indeed. or something.]
-Gargoyle Boots
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

[The Good Man told her not to say mean things about people. And not to stereotype people. Bad people are Bad because of specific Bad things they've done, not because they're part of some group. Unless it's a Bad group. Then they all need to be Dealt With.]
Geek the mage, first.
Katrina
Giantfriend

Post by Katrina »

[If you look back to the start of this chapter, 'Trina doesn't know she's a half fiend.]

[Shall we move this line of thought to OOC, where the discussion has included Sigrid's hair color, and move this thread back onto orc slaughter and looting their buildings and fun things like that?]
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

I call the carpet down to us. "Let's go, warrior princess. It's past your bed time. This whole place smells like orc. I want to light some incense."

I say to Skyseeker, "Is your task done? Do we need to stay here longer? I could just tell the carpet to fly us South, and we'd get to the city while we slept. The rest of you can meet us there, when you're done playing with orcs or whatever you're doing."
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

I dutifully hop up into our newly ripped tent. Led did a thorough job. I could probably fix it with the needle and thread I have carefully hidden in my bags, but I'm tired, and Sigrid might have a spell to fix it. "Lovey, do you have anything in your bag of tricks that can fix this rip in the tent? If not, I can sew it up after we take a nap." I set out the incense cubes, so that Sorchat can pick which one she wants to have as a snack, then flop down on the fluffy pile of cushions.
-Gargoyle Boots
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

[Um... I thought the tent I ripped out of was part of the orc camp, not your tent. I wouldn't have ripped that. (And really, I don't think I could fit into your tent to begin with. Your whole carpet is 10x10... that's how big I am, supposedly.) Seven can we get a ruling, please? Was that an RP fail on my part?]
Geek the mage, first.
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

I cast Mending and fix our tent. [If our tent is really broken.]

"It's no wonder the Volk are so backwater. They reject magic. They spend all their time fixing things, or making things, or carrying things around."

"They could spend their time doing other things..."

<fade to black>
Annalysei
Giantfriend

Post by Annalysei »

[It might have been a fail on my part. I remember asking seven why you ripped our tent and he said it was because we were bottlenecked, but I could have misunderstood, it's very likely my fault.]
-Gargoyle Boots
- Gauntlet of Ogre Power
101 base HP
Katrina
Giantfriend

Post by Katrina »

[I think we were in the tent that the Bad Guys situated us when we arrived.]
Kalindriel Ec'urb
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kalindriel Ec'urb »

[We were in an orc-tent. And Led could squeeze into the other. There are rules for that.]

Return to “D&D-Darkwood”