Question

The Gap Into Online Internet Conversation

Moderators: Cord Hurn, Cagliostro

Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Chaos and Order is also my recollection...but do not have the books at work...
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Sorus
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sorus »

I think that is probably correct. I think there was some version of the story in FK, but the whole truth doesn't come out until later.

For shame. How many times have I read these books? I used to be so good at remembering details. Must be getting old...

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Sorus wrote:I think that is probably correct. I think there was some version of the story in FK, but the whole truth doesn't come out until later.

For shame. How many times have I read these books? I used to be so good at remembering details. Must be getting old...
For some reason [i'd check but my books are 1000 miles away] the "answer" in full is in 4 or 5...my memory says shortly before or after Nick persuading the rest to let him go solo after your namesake's ship. But my memory is bouncy not linear.
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Sorus
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sorus »

That makes sense. I don't know why my memory tied it to Billingate and book 3.

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Vraith wrote:For some reason [i'd check but my books are 1000 miles away] the "answer" in full is in 4 or 5...my memory says shortly before or after Nick persuading the rest to let him go solo after your namesake's ship.
That incident is definitely in 4 (C&O).
It cannot be in 5 (TDAGD) for reasons I will not specify...but that proceed directly from the incident referenced.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw

Return to “The Gap Series”