The Royals

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

michaelm
The Gap Into Spam

The Royals

Post by michaelm »

My wife watches the channel that has all those "Real Housewives of..." crap on, and I often have to put up with it being on while I'm in the room (I usually put headphones on and sit there with the laptop playing around with music software).

A couple of times in a row I have seen advertising for a show that I think is called "The Royals", and took the headphones off to listen. It stars Elizabeth Hurley (she of the dating Hugh Grant and safety pin dress fame) and a bunch of people I don't know, but from the advertising it seems like it is something so incredibly crass and tasteless, and I assume very poorly written.

Has anyone actually seen it, and is it shown in the UK? I have no intention of watching it, but I'd be interested to see if it's as bad as it seems...
Akasri
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Akasri »

They are promoting the heck out of it. I've seen promos for it on SyFy, Comedy Central and several other channels this past few days. I hate myself for even being interested in it... but I am curious if this is any good at all.

Who wants to take a bullet, watch this, and report back? :)
michaelm
The Gap Into Spam

Post by michaelm »

Not me. I can do without TV at the best of times, let alone something that will probably decrease my IQ permanently. I feel dirty just for watching the advertising all the way through...

Return to “TV Shows”