Hue and Frosty collabing [Last Chronicles art]

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

Sorus
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sorus »

Frostheart Grueburn wrote:A less pixelated Longwrath to match. They're clearly amid a snarling contest. Who will win?
Rime Coldspray, definitely. She has the look of someone who has seen it all before. She isn't going to back down.

Longwrath looks like he's been up all night and needs more coffee.

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Giants are not Giants unless they laugh and laugh often. So I wasn't trying to imply that RG shouldn't be smiling. It was just that it made me unsure about the identification, as she is usually depicted with a stern impression.

So are you guys working on the long flowing beards that Frostheart has always had for her male giants? I've heard that hair is hard, so I am hoping it's a technical issue and not change in vision.

What's the deal with the sharp pointy canines, for that matter?

Has Longwrath picked up some sort of tatoo on his left cheek?
Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Post by Blackhawk »

great collaborations guys.... awesome teamwork on the Giants. would like to see more
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Frostheart Grueburn »

Blackhawk wrote:great collaborations guys.... awesome teamwork on the Giants. would like to see more
Thanks; "teamwork" has acquired some new meanings since the start of this thread, as collabing worked so well we've become a long-distance couple. :lol: Group shots of the cast will be posted next, once Hue has finished tweaking some anatomical details.
wayfriend wrote:Giants are not Giants unless they laugh and laugh often. So I wasn't trying to imply that RG shouldn't be smiling. It was just that it made me unsure about the identification, as she is usually depicted with a stern impression.

So are you guys working on the long flowing beards that Frostheart has always had for her male giants? I've heard that hair is hard, so I am hoping it's a technical issue and not change in vision.

What's the deal with the sharp pointy canines, for that matter?

Has Longwrath picked up some sort of tatoo on his left cheek?
Tattoo's just renderer moss or the budding AI playing its tricks, we've had other cases such as haunted, floating necklaces. :biggrin:

I haven't specifically suggested to Hue to clone my character impressions, and LW's one of those cases, just as his Linden doesn't resemble Frostavery. This time it's up to him if he'd like to enlarge the teeth into something more dramatic. ;) Mine (Giants and teeth) still retain their original likenesses. Some hair may be overpainted by hand to the final scene if the renderer coughs out something not following the laws of physics.

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”