Apropos of nothing... (OOC discussion thread about the game)

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm »

Goatkiller666 wrote:The idea of Fist trying to kill other players reminds me of that guy trying to kill people.

No particular reason.
Maybe you're quick on judgement a little? If you don't allow it here as the GM, there are always means to get rid of the players in real lifeImage
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

OOOOO!!! Sounds like Eff is gonna take this to a whole new level! :D
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Well, I was judging Fist, not his character.

To his credit, Fist can PLAY some serious bad-asses. But then a 12yr old girl in a wheelchair will come along and beat his ass to the curb. I mean, sure... he'll come back with something like "Oh, I what was I supposed to do? Hit her back? She's a 12yr old girl! In a freaking wheel chair... I couldn't hit her..."

Whatever, dude. You'd probably be doing her a favor. I bet she can't even feel pain anyway. Little gimpy kid. Psht.

But since he posted that with the Fist account, I had to imagine it being him and not his character.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Welp, I got almost all of the turn processed while on the boat to / from Canadia. I still want to do some final reviews, to cross-check the consistency of it all, and then it'll be out to you.

But today, I get to miss the Seattle Pride parade so I can go watch some breeders get married. Just adding insult to injury, right?
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Everyone should have received their turn results now. As an aside, my email signature includes various forms of contact information for me, Instant Messenger or Text Messaging being my two preferred methods. Feel free to add me to your buddy lists and say HI.

I've updated the What is Known thread, with what additional details are known to all, which at this point isn't necessarily a lot. Those with title changes should reflect that on the thread.

I still need a cartographer to volunteer. Any takers?
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Also, I wanted to bring to everyone's attention the following caveat I added to the "What is Known" thread:
[It should be pointed out that things in this thread or in turn results are not guaranteed to be absolutely right. Perhaps you are mistaken about something, and I include that mistake in your results. Perhaps there is a commonly held belief that is nonetheless wrong; I'll include it here as fact. Question everything.]
Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm »

And the owls are not what they seem Image
A role-player, beware
Iztet
Servant of the Land

Post by Iztet »

Are there non-SU actions allowed?
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Yes. (In fact, harvesting SU is a non-SU action.)
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

So, I'm not sure if I should feel stressed or pleased by the fact that already three people have sent in their Turn 2 Submissions.

It's possible that if everyone submits way way ahead of time, I might just crank out a bonus turn sometime.
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

A BONUS TURN!?!?!?!???!!!???

I've never heard of a Bonus Turn, but just the sound of it makes me breath heavy!!!!
All lies and jest
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Easy tiger. Don't squash your chances by being over-enthusiastic.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Uh...yeah...I'm a deadline driven sorta guy. By which I mean I do what has to be done on the day it has to be done. :lol: Don't expect early submissions from me. Sorry. :D

--A
Dread Poet Jethro
My quill pen is mightier Than the sword you drop

Post by Dread Poet Jethro »

Goatkiller666 wrote:So, I'm not sure if I should feel stressed or pleased by the fact that already three people have sent in their Turn 2 Submissions.
Must be your karma
From being eager beaver
Playing other games
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Oh, don't worry. I'm not fishing for more work. I just thought I'd mention the option. I'll leave it up to Fist to convince everyone to submit early, if he has that kind of power. Otherwise, the July 17th deadline still stands.

(Or maybe I just utter false promises, because I'm going to enjoy listening to Fist text me about how he's bugging the crap out of the rest of you. This is Hell, after all.)
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Easy fix. As I kill all the others, I'll start with Av, and whoever else doesn't send in early. :D
All lies and jest
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Buriax
Servant of the Land

Post by Buriax »

updated avatar to reflect current game setting
Buriax
Servant of the Land

Post by Buriax »

*casts a spell of silence over this Infernal game*
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Just a quick reminder: Inferno Turn 2 is due by the end of the day tomorrow. Some have already submitted, one or more may not have.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

So, due to the fact that I'm a giant lazy fat-ass, and I don't ever walk anywhere... now that I'm in Europe and I'm walking everywhere... there are these cool pains all through my feet and ankles.

Which means for you guys, that even though I'm here in Lisbon on a weekend, I'm going to hang out in the hotel room taking it easy on my feet. So, turn 2 should be done by tomorrow, at the latest.

GM Edit: I've amended the final paragraph of the Rules thread to say this (new text is in green):
Goatkiller666 wrote:Each turn represents a decade in the mortal realm. (I remember typing that it was one year at some point, but I cannot find where I typed that, so I haven't changed it to say 'decade'.) Because of this extended timeframe, I assume that any Sin you harvest during a turn can be spent during that same turn. Hopefully, over time, you'll all come to be able to predict how much sin you may harvest in a turn, and use that prediction to know how much to spend. Things may lead to fluctuations in the amount of Sin harvested in a turn, which could leave you with extra by the end of a turn, or perhaps run you out of saved Sin.

Return to “Inferno”