Jesus to return May 21, 2011

Free discussion of anything human or divine ~ Philosophy, Religion and Spirituality

Moderators: Xar, Fist and Faith

aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

SerScot wrote:Aliantha,

I'm still hoping man. WMF comes out in March. There are claims that Republic of Thieves is being "polished". ADWD is close. I can feel it.

(que Charlie Brown jokes.)
Does that mean I get to hold the football? :lol:

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Vain wrote:I thought Obama came a while back?
he did and now he has two daughters. I believe I will begin to feel the beginning of the end whenever I tend share Vain's political views and even begin to understand whatever it is rus is actually talking about! :mrgreen: :P :P :P
fall far and well Pilots!
duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Post by duchess of malfi »

SerScot wrote:Aliantha,

I'm still hoping man. WMF comes out in March. There are claims that Republic of Thieves is being "polished". ADWD is close. I can feel it.

(que Charlie Brown jokes.)
But isn't WMF only the second of six big fat books? (two trilogies?)

And isn't ROT book three of fourteen projected in the series? (seven about Locke and seven about his buddy?)

I sure hope you are right about ADWD, but you might still be in trouble either way. ;)

And my older sons and I saw one of those Jesus-is-coming-in-May billboards in Garden City last month. I still think they are very very weird... :?
Love as thou wilt.

aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

<wishes she had bought one of those buttons years ago that said: "Jesus is coming. Look busy." ;) >

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/

Return to “The Close”