Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Free discussion of anything human or divine ~ Philosophy, Religion and Spirituality

Moderators: Xar, Fist and Faith

StevieG
Andelanian

Post by StevieG »

threz wrote:
Lazy Luke wrote:
threz wrote:and you are trying to piss on mother and father both ( say authority and Krishna or god both )
I've no idea what that means. It just made me laugh!

Namaste
i dont wish to waste my time in wrong way by beating the dead horses like you. ( finished )
kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 13#1089013
daraa wrote:and now there is no value in wasting time in beating the dead horses like you. ( finished )
There's definitely consistency there :D
Hugs and sh!t ~ lucimay

I think you're right ~ TheFallen
StevieG
Andelanian

Post by StevieG »

PS. Nice bacon dance Wos - haven't seen one of those before :D
Hugs and sh!t ~ lucimay

I think you're right ~ TheFallen
Lazy Luke
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lazy Luke »

StevieG wrote:There's definitely consistency there :D
Meh, robots!
Fun while it lasted though |R.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Wosbald wrote:+JMJ+

Is there bacon in Next Life?

Cuz if there is not bacon, I shall not go. Image
Since Krishna's abhor the eating of all meat, I think we can safely say that there will be no bacon in Threz' afterlife. :)

--A
Orlion
The Gap Into Spam

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by Orlion »

threz wrote:
Orlion wrote:It must be nice to believe in something that defines duty as repeating incoherent ramblings to strangers on a small forum of the Internet. And here I am, foolishly thinking duty had weight, had consequences.

Of course, that does not involve talking about mothers getting impregnated by fathers, so I'm sure that went over your head. And I am not constantly interrupting my explanation with words in parenthesis meant to clarify what I meant because my explanation was so incoherent and rambling, not even a sad loser would think it was clear.

BTW, isn't Next Life a computer game? Or am I thinking Second Life?
and now my duty is finished. now its your option to take authority or not.

but can you say it that there is no father before our birth ? (huh? ) than you are an hypocrite pig.

that is it. and you go on with your own hypocrisy what is my loss in it ?
One more post before you pick up your ball and go home, only to return a month later to post the exact same garbage topic.

But to be pedantic, my father would not be my father before my birth. That's the definition of "father". There is no father (authority) without a child (truth)... and, in a traditional sense, without a mother (cougar).

But I have no father, for I AM LORD KRISHNA, ORIGINATOR OF HARES, SOURCE OF AUTHORITY, ARBITRATOR OF WORLDS! CEASE THY BLASPHEMY AGAINST MY NAME, HERESIARCH!

DO YOU DOUBT ME WITH YOUR VAIN IMAGINATION, YOUR FLY'S REASONING? MY WAY IS NOT YOUR WAY, FOR AS THE STARS STRETCH FAR INTO THE HEAVENS SO IS THE GULF BETWEEN MY DIVINE KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR INCOMPLETE AWARENESS OF THE MOTE YOU CALL LIFE!
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley
threz
Servant of the Land

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by threz »

Orlion wrote:One more post before you pick up your ball and go home, only to return a month later to post the exact same garbage topic.

But to be pedantic, my father would not be my father before my birth. That's the definition of "father". There is no father (authority) without a child (truth)... and, in a traditional sense, without a mother (cougar).

But I have no father, for I AM LORD KRISHNA, ORIGINATOR OF HARES, SOURCE OF AUTHORITY, ARBITRATOR OF WORLDS! CEASE THY BLASPHEMY AGAINST MY NAME, HERESIARCH!

DO YOU DOUBT ME WITH YOUR VAIN IMAGINATION, YOUR FLY'S REASONING? MY WAY IS NOT YOUR WAY, FOR AS THE STARS STRETCH FAR INTO THE HEAVENS SO IS THE GULF BETWEEN MY DIVINE KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR INCOMPLETE AWARENESS OF THE MOTE YOU CALL LIFE!
now you interupt in your own way and go to hell. go to hell ( rascal whore ) and you are not Krishna but you are my whore ( rascal slut ) for you chew and kiss my lollypop ( without sound of chep chep chep { by pying without invitiaton })

and i will not beat the dead horses like you anymore. ( finished ) [/b]

Post by Avatar »

Hmmm, this response does not seem to be in line with how the Bhagavad Gita says we should treat each other.
In RV1.89.01 was wrote:Let noble thoughts come to us from everywhere.
:D

--A
Orlion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Orlion »

Do you think he cares what the Bhagavad Gita mandates when he speaks in such a manner with his Lord Krishna?

He probably won't respond, because he's reached his 9 posts and did his little finish flourish. So, in about a couple months time, when he posts his "practical explanation" again, I will demand payment for "licking his lollipop", because this whore does not turn tricks for free!

And if he does not pay up, he's some sort of scoundrel! Perhaps a couple lifetimes as a worm in a world closer to that of the demons will be enough to pay off this affront! :lol:
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley

Post by Avatar »

:LOLS:

--A
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Oh lordy lordy another nutter rises from the dust.

Well thats three minutes Ill never get back. 🙄
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Return to “The Close”