Which food do you hate?

Learn how to make Spring Wine and aliantha cookies.

Moderator: Menolly

Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Some red things are good.

About that popcorn shrimp... On one show, Crocodile Hunter was going after the feral cat problem you have there. That being the case, you should have plenty of popcorn shrimp, whatever name it goes by.
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

ICK!!!!!! No kitty food jokes here thanks. :)

Actually there is an old chinese guy here in Ipswich who runs a Chinese Food Takeaway ........ best chinese you've ever tasted.
He also made the best hamburgers this side of the equator......everyone loved Jimmy Wah's hamburgers. Until till they found cat carcasses in his outdoor dumpster. 8O
The demand for hamburgers here is now experiencing a rapid decline. Makes me also wonder just what is in his Chicken Chop Suey. ;)
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

ROFL!! Too funny!! :lol:
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Did you ever think, when you eat Chinese, it ain't pork or chicken but a fat Siamese?
Yet the food tastes great, so you don't complain, but that's not chicken in your chicken chow mein.
Seems to me I ordered sweet & sour pork, but Garfield's on my fork.
He's purrin' here on my fork....

(Ahh, my favorite tune!)
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Nice little ditty Turiya. :)
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

There's more, but my fingers hurt.
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

all evil foods start with b. bananas, brussels sprouts, and belgium (otherwise known as luncheon meat). i mean...ew!

sum sui generis
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

*waves a banana in the air* How many times do I have to tell you? It's a female canteloupe! :screwy:
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

I can't stand any kind of fish. I'm allergic so even the smell of fish sends me into throes of anguish!
The King has one more move.
Kinslaughterer
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Kinslaughterer »

For some reason I abhor pudding of all kinds. I guess the consistency of it repulses me.
"We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and remember:X never, ever, marks the spot."
- Professor Henry Jones Jr.

"Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet."

https://crowcanyon.org/
support your local archaeologist!
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Pudding?! How can you abhor pudding? Oh, wait, I'm the Pie Goddess, not the Pudding Goddess.... Hmm..... :? Oh well, you should expect pudding to start falling out of the sky over wherever you live. And if you see a lady singing the pudding song, that'll be one of my friends, tell her I said hi. :screwy:
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

lol .. i refuse to eat offel (sp?) nothing will turn my stomach faster than a liver, heart or lungs on a plate!! not to mention brains!! ewwwwwwwwwww

and anything that looks remotely like an animal .. like a leg of a beastie .. sitting on a roasting platter .. or a fowl's bum stuck up looking at me ..

if i eat meat .. i want it to be fillet .. completely and utterly indistinguishable from any once living creature ..

puddings .. what are they to you?? here they are like warm cakes you eat with custard and icecream ..

unless its angel delight kinda pudding .. and if i wasnt allergic to it .. i would eat it every night of the week .. particularly butterscotch .. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
Kinslaughterer
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Kinslaughterer »

Pudding in the states is like a thick gelatinous or congealed substance like chocolate or butterscotch not unlike slime. For whatever reason the very notion is revolting to me. I'd rather have one of your puddings, Sky.
"We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and remember:X never, ever, marks the spot."
- Professor Henry Jones Jr.

"Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet."

https://crowcanyon.org/
support your local archaeologist!
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

Kin, maybe you would prefer more of a mousse. It is almost like whipped cream and a lot better than pudding.
The King has one more move.
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Hey, at least gelatin isn't made out of powdered bones and such anymore (I got my brother to stop eating Jello for about a year with that one). :mrgreen: About the only puddings I don't like are bread pudding and tapioca (the texture).
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Ugh, why an I always a minority? :evil: Fine, the pudding stays in the kitchen with me.

(mmmmmmmm.............. chocolate pudding filled chocolate cake...........)
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

blech bread and butter puddings .. i just cant come to ;) i just dont get it .. soggy bread in milk .. yak!!

yeah me too kin .. we in the southern hemisphere know what a real pudding is .. and they are yummy especially with custard and icecream!!

if you're into this kind of pudding Turiya .. i'm with you!!

but if it is this kind of gelatinous snot pudding .. you're on your own ;) lol
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

Skyweir wrote:yeah me too kin .. we in the southern hemisphere know what a real pudding is .. and they are yummy especially with custard and icecream!!
its tru kin. none of this goopey rubbish, which we prefer 2 use 2 seal cracks in walls, just good old fashioned sugary treats.

sum sui generis

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

lol .. cakey sugary treats ;)
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

much better than the gelatinous snot variety of puddings & desserts! :?

there needs 2 b a vomiting emoticon. :)

sum sui generis

Return to “The Galley”