Quick Question about ordering from Lulu

For the discussion about old anthologies, or the planning of new ones.

Moderators: hierachy, aTOMiC

duchess of malfi
The Gap Into Spam

Quick Question about ordering from Lulu

Post by duchess of malfi »

Tonight I finally got my butt in gear to order a bunch of copies of both anthologies to send out as holiday gifts. :D

I was planning on having Lulu send the copies directly to the recipients. :)

But I ended telling Lulu to send them all to me - and I will mail them out to family/friends individually. :? They will probably end up as New Year's gifts rather than Christmas gifts, but at least they will get them. :wink: :lol:

I could not figure out how to change the shipping options for any addresses other than my own. So to send one copy to my house it was less then $3 using the good old post office. But to send a copy of one book to my dear friend out in Las Vegas was going to cost more than $40 for the shipping alone via some super expensive UPS option, and I could not figure out how to change that option for something cheaper. :?

So - for the future (or for anyone else with this problem) - does anyone know how to change the shipping method/rate for the additional addresses when placing an order that involves sending books to multiple addresses? :?
Love as thou wilt.

Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

No idea. I gave up because mine never arrived. I will try again next year and order both anthologies.

Return to “Kevin's Watch Anthology Forum”