Pantheon 2.0 - Gamey Thread

Moderator: Xar

The Wind Breaker
Servant of the Land

Pantheon 2.0 - Gamey Thread

Post by The Wind Breaker »

And a wind blew through the air ... and the citizen of Eiran knew something was coming ... something would show itself soon ... they could smell it!

There is a place far away from Eiran. Its location unveiled when the evil Chastus and the unknowing O-go-cho opened the portal to the Void; the under-void!!! More powerful than The World Breaker and AllFather combinded!! All Eiran is at once aware when The Wind Breaker enters their reality!!

HEAR ME FOOLISH MORTALS. IT IS I, THE WIND BREAKER. AND YOU HAVE NEVER SENSED MY EQUAL. PREPARE FOR MY COMING!! YOU WILL VIEW MY VISAGE SOON!! SMELL ME AND TREMBLE!!!
Hedra Iren
Stonedownor

Post by Hedra Iren »

LOL.
O, brothers! let us leave the shame and sin Of taking vainly in a plaintive mood, The holy name of Grief--holy herein, That, by the grief of One, came all our good.
-Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Some things and beings are more difficult to Love than others. It is exceedingly difficult to cozy up to... well, you.

Others might find it easier. My Wife, were she not married, could blow the stench away in order to be close to you without gagging. Undine might attempt to wash the putrescence away with an infinite amount of Water. (Though the Water would likely never support life again.) And, of course, Yek would consider it a much sought-after aroma.

However, it would be best for you to avoid most of the others. Vadhaka would surely stick a knife through your Heart. Melirelle would have the Earth swallow you up. (Although, again, there is the problem of never again being able to support life.) Maeror would simply remove all Life from you.

But please avoid Adomorn. He would likely have to change his domains again, in order to find one to justify killing you.
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

Image Image Image

...which to choose, which to choose.....

In any case, he is my antithesis. His being itself is offensive to me, and all acts he makes in the name of his domains are attacks on me.

I declare open war and the Wind Braker.
The Wind Breaker
Servant of the Land

BAH!!! FOOLISH GODLING!!! YOU HAVE EARNED MY WRATH!!!

And the next deific sound was deafening!! A ripping sound that shrieked thru all of Eiran! And then a cloud, Oh dear Pantheon gods!! A cloud of the most noxious fumes jets toward Lord Adomorns shiny new armor!!! Several of the Wold Breaker's flaming minions are snuffed out with a flare as the gas jets towards Adomorn!!

He only has moments to decide what to do!!
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Sadly, it is best Simjen is already gone. The God of Fire would doubtless join the fray 'gainst such a foul foe. The resulting explosion would destroy Eiran entirely!!
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

...:twisted:...
Hedra Iren
Stonedownor

Post by Hedra Iren »

My Wife, were she not married, could blow the stench away in order to be close to you without gagging.
Bhakti, this is a family pantheon. And while I'm sure Jove is quite skilled, that's a bit too graphic.

Thanks,
-H.
O, brothers! let us leave the shame and sin Of taking vainly in a plaintive mood, The holy name of Grief--holy herein, That, by the grief of One, came all our good.
-Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Wind Breaker
Servant of the Land

FOOLISHING GODLINGS!! THERE IS NO ESCAPING ME!! BEHOLD!! YOUR ADOMORN'S ARMOR - TARNISHES ... PITS ... IT IS DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF MY ASSault!!

AND YOU!!! WENCH OF THE BIG WIND!! TRY NOT TO BLOCK MY ASSent TO THE HEIGHTS OF THIS PANTHEON!! .... ER .... I MEAN aSCENT!!!!

IT IS I - THE WIND BREAKER - *another rank ripping sound!* THAT SPEAKS!!!
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

O-Gon-Cho!

can you not provide us with some Music to cover that noise? or would that simply enable the wind breaker to attack us unawares?

wo oh woe! where is Simjen when we need him most? Charcoal is what we need, in vast quantities, and how will we fashion it without the god of fire?

Undine
Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
The Wind Breaker
Servant of the Land

BAH GOD OF WATER!! YOU NOW SEE ME IN MY GLORY!!!! GET THEE HENCE OR I WILL FLUSH YOU!!!

MWAAA HAAA HAAA!!! :twisted: :twisted:

LOOK FOR MY ARRIVAL ON THE EVENING BREEZE!!
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

*holding symbol aloft*

Begone foul fiend!

O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

..and O-gon-cho assembled all the dragons of Eiran, fed those who needed it firestone, and awaited the next blast from the Wind Breaker, currents of Air waiting to feed the flames...
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

*Undine swims down to the deepest marine chasm going and twiddles thumbs, whistling*

O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

Fear not, brother. For I know from experience that fire cleanses, transforms, and regenerates.

...at least, it does so for some of us...
The Wind Breaker
Servant of the Land

the air seem to swirl around The Wind Breaker and with a flash of something that smelled of sulfur, he was hidden from most senses.
Later, as the Dragon Goddess waited ... Silently ... but DEADLY ... the Odiferous one attacked!!! He struck without warning!! No sound preceded the assault!! The dragons were caught unawares!! Not a flame was fired ... their senses reeled!! And in mass, the dragons passed out!!

MWAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!! The eerie laughter filled the air!! THAT IS BUT A 10TH OF 1% OF MY POTENCY!!! THINK ON THAT AND BE DISMAYED!!!!

AND YOU!!! GOD OF THE SEAS .... PERHAPS I NEED A SWIM!!! :twisted: :twisted:

And with a slight hissing sound The Wind Breaker was gone again!!

Where will he strike next!!!!!!!!!!
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

ok if the dragon-fire+methane risk to the world is gone I'm back in the shallows.

*no WB*

What are we to do? bhakti can you spend your power altering the properties of beans, legumes, onions etc so that they can't reproduce? I'll try and keep water away from them so the ones already alive will die out. If we can wipe out his support then MAYBE his power will diminish....

Can someone else deal with eggs?

Undine

Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

Ahhhh, would that I had my Domains of Destruction and Chaos ... I would DESTROY this foul stench and foul'er deity!!
The Wind Breaker
Servant of the Land

A loud, almost subsonic RIPPING sound ... a hiss ... and then ...

MWAAA HAAA HAAA!!

THERE HAS BEEN NO ACTIVITY FOR DAYS!!!! I HAVE SUCCEEDED! THIS WORLD'S INHABITANTS EITHER COWER INSIDE THEIR HOVELS IN FEAR OF ME!!! OR THEY HAVE PASSED OUT NEVER TO RECOVER!!!

MY WORK HERE MAY BE DONE!!! :twisted: :twisted:

And in a cloud of noxious gas ... The Wind Breaker disappears!!

Return to “Pantheon”