Weird stuff on Amazon

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

Weird stuff on Amazon

Post by Alynna Lis Eachann »

www.amazon.com/tag/amazon%20oddities

Uranium ore. A tank. A bulldozer. A toilet monster. A Grand Unified Field Theory Equation Journal Diary. Pierced, attachable nipples. A Deer Rear. An inflatable party sheep. I am not making this up.
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

this seems practical
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Prebe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Prebe »

38 bucks for a cleaned and skinned rabbit??? What the hell are they thinking? I could get one for less than 20!

Funny, that those who bught the "JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank", also bought: "Anal Douche Rectal Syringe Easy to Use and Clean"

(included in the Amazon list Stupid Things For your Butt)

And a list of other anal hygiene relater products 8O
There should be a warning lable on that tank: "May cause anal irritation, colonic clogging, hemmorohids and whatnot!

I thought the thank was a prop from Star Wars at first. Now it is the "Also purchased" products that seem alien.
"I would have gone to the thesaurus for a more erudite word."
-Hashi Lebwohl
Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

Post by Alynna Lis Eachann »

What's scary is that "also bought" list under the tank is the same as under the rabbit. Somewhere out there is an individual who owns not only a tank, but also a rabbit carcass, an anal douch, a g-string and a DVD of Smallville.

Way at the bottom of a list I saw a CD of music by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy. I really, really thought that was just a Star Trek urban legend...
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall
emotional leper
The Gap Into Spam

Post by emotional leper »

Alynna Lis Eachann wrote:What's scary is that "also bought" list under the tank is the same as under the rabbit. Somewhere out there is an individual who owns not only a tank, but also a rabbit carcass, an anal douch, a g-string and a DVD of Smallville.

Way at the bottom of a list I saw a CD of music by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy. I really, really thought that was just a Star Trek urban legend...
You have now invoked the Wrath of the Gods.
B&
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

William Shatner-Rocketman
youtube.com/watch?v=NN3MGN899yE
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Cameraman Jenn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cameraman Jenn »

Bloodguard Bob has a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide. I bought it for him a few weeks ago. :twisted:
Now if I could just find a way to wear live bees as jewelry all the time.....

www.fantasybedtimehour.com
Fullmetal660
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Fullmetal660 »

The "how to be batman manual" (or some similar title) is pretty interesting, and I think its done by the same people who did the zombie survival guide.
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Cameraman Jenn wrote:Bloodguard Bob has a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide. I bought it for him a few weeks ago. :twisted:
i have been searching for it at half-price. i have Brook's Z Wars. excellent stuff.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Sorus
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sorus »

Aww... thought we had an actual visit from Alynna, not an old thread.

And to add insult to injury, I can't afford the tank.

I actually own a copy of that Star Trek CD, thanks to a particularly sadistic coworker. It's generally excruciating, but Shatner's agonized rending of 'Mr. Tambourine Man' is, unfortunately, unforgettable.

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

Wyldewode
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Wyldewode »

Cameraman Jenn wrote:Bloodguard Bob has a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide. I bought it for him a few weeks ago. :twisted:
I know. . . I saw it in his bathroom! Didn't had a chance to read any of it, though. Just means I'll have to return to San Fran again someday. ;)

Return to “General Discussion Forum”