Ordering signed copies of AATE from Bookworks

Book 3 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, High Lord Tolkien

danlo
Lord

Ordering signed copies of AATE from Bookworks

Post by danlo »

I just talked to the people at Bookworks, the store in Albuquerque (just 10 big blocks away from SRD's house, or where I assume it is...) where SRD is appearing Oct. 19th, and they told me that the book is up for pre-order now. What this means is if you pay them for AATE on line they will hold it for the 19th, Donaldson will sign it and they will ship it off to you. They're selling it for 29.95 (32.05 with tax) and the mean shipping cost is around 6.95. Here's their website: Bookworks
fall far and well Pilots!
spoonchicken
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by spoonchicken »

I just ordered my two copies! Thanks for the heads-up, danlo! :biggrin:....*does the Happy Spoon Dance*
"Who enters here, do not lose hope / Who leaves; do not rejoice / Who has not been, shall be here yet / Who has been here, shall never forget" Anonymous / discovered scratched into the wall of a cell in the KGB's Lefortovo Prison in Moscow/originally quoted in the book "Alexander Dolguns Story" (by A.Dolgun),describing the ordeals of an American citizen falsely imprisoned by the Soviet Union from 1948 to 1957.
Akasri
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Akasri »

Order placed! Thanks for the link danlo!!! :)
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Yeah, I just talked to the folks at Bookworks again...happy campers all around! 8) 8) 8)
fall far and well Pilots!
Unfettered One
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Unfettered One »

FYI... It's not too late to get this done. I just spoke to Bookworks and they were able to get this done over the phone this morning.
Ethical axioms are found and tested not very differently from the axioms of science. Truth is what stands the test of experience. - Albert Einstein

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Return to “Against All Things Ending”