Linden and Covenant

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

hue of fuzzpaws
<i>Haruchai</i>

Linden and Covenant

Post by hue of fuzzpaws »

"Let's not fight. I don't like fighting" Frostheart Grueburn
bigcatpants
Servant of the Land

Post by bigcatpants »

as I look around here, I see you've pretty much dominated the fan-art section of this forum :)

excellent work, btw. To many it may seem like "hey, that looks fake and plastic and not at all like what i see in the movies", in which case I am glad to counter with "you attempt to move and position limbs in a 3d environment using 2d controls in a timely manner while attempting to carefully adjust ridiculously sensitive values for adjusting musculature and body types, and let's not go into TEXTURING, all on your own dime since most people aren't PIXAR!"

Hue of Bone, you are a most devoted fan :) I hope to add some works of mine into this, however I guess I'm a stickler for sticking to what people say, which is in one of the ongoing guest interview spots SRD did, he stated that he always attempted to avoid cover art for his books, so as to let the reader be free to imagine up his or her own ideas of how everything is.

but still, i have ideas in my head that need an outlet!

Who else here thought Jonathan Frakes as a possible candidate for TC, were it ever to become a movie?
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

bigcatpants wrote: Who else here thought Jonathan Frakes as a possible candidate for TC, were it ever to become a movie?
Too big and manly, in my eye. Love him as a giant, though...excellent Foamfollower with that smile and a certain joviality he has.

[And heh...cracked me up "most people aren't PIXAR]
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Welcome to the Watch, bigcatpants!
An awesome first post, praising one of our artists.

Come pop on in to the Say Hello in Here thread over in The Summonsing and introduce yourself so we can give you a proper Watch welcome. :)
sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

Vraith wrote:
bigcatpants wrote: Who else here thought Jonathan Frakes as a possible candidate for TC, were it ever to become a movie?
Too big and manly, in my eye. Love him as a giant, though...excellent Foamfollower with that smile and a certain joviality he has.

[And heh...cracked me up "most people aren't PIXAR]
Actually, IiRC, didn't we just have a Giant recently contributed by one of our artists, that somewhat resembled Johnathon Frakes?

Hue nicely done.

If it was my drawing, and I had any talent, I'd probably want to see TC's body and face with a tad bit of emaciated-ness. He's pretty slim in his birth world, when he visits the Land, I don't recall him being in a position to gain weight or even to maintain it.
I Never Fail To Be Astounded By The Things We Do For Promises - Ronnie James Dio (All The Fools Sailed Away)

Remember, everytime you drag someone through the mud, you're down in the mud with them

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Where are we going...and... WHY are we in a handbasket?

hue of fuzzpaws
<i>Haruchai</i>

hue of fuzzpaws
<i>Haruchai</i>

sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

For me, that's fantastic, well done
I Never Fail To Be Astounded By The Things We Do For Promises - Ronnie James Dio (All The Fools Sailed Away)

Remember, everytime you drag someone through the mud, you're down in the mud with them

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Where are we going...and... WHY are we in a handbasket?

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”