Mhoram

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

hue of fuzzpaws
<i>Haruchai</i>

Mhoram

Post by hue of fuzzpaws »

"Let's not fight. I don't like fighting" Frostheart Grueburn
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

*melt*
Love the eyes.
hue of fuzzpaws
<i>Haruchai</i>

hue of fuzzpaws
<i>Haruchai</i>

Covenant and Mhoram in conversation
Holsety
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Holsety »

There were some memorable sentences about Mhoram looking "dangerous" in the chronicles and I think that comes off well here. Good work!
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Frostheart Grueburn »

Holsety wrote:There were some memorable sentences about Mhoram looking "dangerous" in the chronicles and I think that comes off well here.
I have to say I perceive it more as 'suggesting' than 'dangerous', but might be the estrogens speaking... :lol: Anyhow, that last image gives him a boatload of character; a very good likeness.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

That's an interesting take. I would make him taller though.
In [i]Lord Foul's Bane[/i] was wrote:The Lord was a lean man about Covenant's height. He wore a long robe the color of High Lord's Furl, with a pitch-black sash, and held a long staff in his right hand. [...] Mhoram had a crooked, humane mouth, and a fond smile for the Hearthralls lingered on his lips. But the effect of the smile was counterbalanced by his eyes. They were dangerous eyes - gray-blue irises flecked with gold that seemed to pierce through subterfuge to the secret marrow of premeditation in what they beheld - eyes that seemed themselves to conceal something potent and unknown, as if Mhoram were capable of surprising fate itself if he were driven to his last throw. And between his perilous eyes and kind mouth, the square blade of his nose mediated like a rudder, steering his thoughts. [...] Then Covenant noticed Mhoram's staff. It was metal-shod like the Staff of Law, which he had glimpsed in Drool's spatulate fingers, but it was innocent of the carving that articulated the Staff. Mhoram held it in his left hand while he gave Covenant the salute of welcome with his right. Then he folded his arms on his chest, holding the staff in the crook of his elbow.
Ananda
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ananda »

Zorm wrote:
Holsety wrote:There were some memorable sentences about Mhoram looking "dangerous" in the chronicles and I think that comes off well here.
I have to say I perceive it more as 'suggesting' than 'dangerous', but might be the estrogens speaking... :lol: Anyhow, that last image gives him a boatload of character; a very good likeness.
I got the same impression! Very nice images!
Monsters, they eat
Your kind of meat
And they're moving as far as they can
And as fast as they can

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”