2011 Draft and big moves

Baseball, Basketball, Footbal, Soccer, Curling, Poker, ect...

Moderators: Lord Mhoram, StevieG, hierachy

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

2011 Draft and big moves

Post by Vraith »

So, I took about 10 years off from paying attention to football, then started slowly back in a couple years ago. [I'm a Raiders fan, Minnesota my fall-back team.]
I know there might not be a season next year.
But the draft starts tomorrow, and I couldn't help noticing this:
The Patriots, already a winning team are looking like making big changes. As it stands right now, they've swapped around so they have SIX picks in the first 3 rounds [and as close as you can get to three in the first round, cuz they have 2 there, and 1st in second round].
To me this seems a much bigger deal than "Can Cam Newton really be a great QB, and who's gonna risk it?"
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

Pats have a history of moving all over the draft board. they have enough picks to move up or down. by just standin pat they can have an excellent draft.

what the hell was Minny thinking giving up a third for Rand y Moss?
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “Sports”