WGW eBook

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

UrSteve
Servant of the Land

WGW eBook

Post by UrSteve »

Still waiting on WGW to complete the Second Chronicles on ebook. Any rumors? TOT came out in August and I'm getting antsy. I need my fix.
Orlion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Orlion »

It is sold in paperback ;)
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

I haven't seen any updated information.
Absolam
Servant of the Land

Post by Absolam »

I haven't seen any news either. I have been chekcing Amazon weekly for the pre-order notice but no luck yet. Strangely, the first 5 books came out in only a short 3 month period but the 6th has not shown up in the same amount of time. I realize the first 3 or 4 were done all at one time, more or less, but it seems the proof reading should be done by now.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

I have already delivered clean texts for LORD FOUL'S BANE, THE ILLEARTH WAR, and THE POWER THAT PRESERVES. If my support staff continues to function steadily (I really do not have time to do all the work myself), I should be able to deliver a subsequent volume every 6-8 weeks. So: once the first trilogy has been released (early April 2012, or so I've been led to believe), the later books should follow at roughly two-month intervals. Unless (he said shamelessly) poor sales persuade Random House to push my books back in the queue.

12/27/11
I suspect this is the explanation for the long delay.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

At long last:
Readers of COVENANT e-books will probably have noticed that only the first five are available: there's no sign of "White Gold Wielder." Indirectly, at least, this is my fault. I had set in motion a mechanism to supply e-texts so that my publishers wouldn't repeat the horrors of the GAP books; but after five books the wheels came off, my mechanism ground to a halt, and I've done nothing to fix it because I've been making myself crazy over "The Last Dark." But maybe now? It is certainly my devout intention to restart the process as best I can.

2/12/13
UrSteve
Servant of the Land

Post by UrSteve »

I just noticed the news. I shall go back to obsessively checking for the pre-order link on a daily basis.
UrSteve
Servant of the Land

Post by UrSteve »

The wait is almost over. Amazon finally has WGW available for pre-order. Will be available for download on June 19th.
Akasri
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Akasri »

UrSteve wrote:The wait is almost over. Amazon finally has WGW available for pre-order. Will be available for download on June 19th.
Huzzah!

At the pace I am re-reading, I will be ready for WGW just about that time :)
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Yay.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”