hey

Hey Newbies, over here first ;) Come on in and tell us more about yourself. IMPORTANT: For new members, please read "New Members Only" BEFORE registering.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Menolly

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

o________o wrote:
wayfriend wrote:Hello, longface. Anyone who thinks The One Tree is their favorite book of the series is a friend of mine! But, we all must know ... why such a long face? :)
Back on bungie.net, I had about 5 pages worth of PMs asking me that exact same question. The answer is......I was born that way.
mod edit: photo removed at request of o________o
That's not a long face...it is [mathematically speaking] a square face, and [average human-like adjustment] a wide face [with exceptionally long eyes...at the risk of being impolitic, it looks rotated about 60 degrees clockwise from a slant-eye.] You aren't human, you can't be a "grey" alien...
you must be evil. Or your plastic surgeon was a cubist [in a more literal sense than the artist school].

Or you are sponge-0--------0 square face, the next evolutionary leap from the square pants...you live on land [you must...computers don't work soaked in salt water] and you have a bigger cranial space [though perhaps still sometimes think with what is in you pant-space].

You've evolved at the right time, though...once we had a problem with respecting the differences, but a movement came along that acknowledged the rights of all [while reserving the right to ridicule "squares"]...but nowadays squares are pretty cool. Mostly cuz they're also pretty rich, but lets ignore that in the welcoming speeches.
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

ussusimiel wrote:
wayfriend wrote:One Tree!
  • Ill Earthwar!
One Tree!
  • Ill Earthwar!
One Tree!
  • Ill Earthwar!
Illearth War!
  • On eTree!
Illearth War!
  • On eTree!
Illearth War!
  • On eTree!
u.
*covers grin*

I'm probably alone in liking LFB the best. But for me, the initial discovery of the Land and its people is the most magical.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

ussusimiel wrote:You're all wrong!

The Illearth War is by far the best book! :lol:
The Illearth War is good, maybe even better than The One Tree, but neither of them are as good as The Wounded Land. The thrill of returning to the Land, the pain of finding it broken...

Come on... :D

--A
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

ussusimiel wrote:You're all wrong!

The Illearth War is by far the best book! :lol:
The Illearth War is good, maybe even better than The One Tree, but neither of them are as good as The Wounded Land. The thrill of returning to the Land, the pain of finding it broken...
...the horror that is Linden.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

She's better in TWL than she gets later in the series...

--A
Lord Foul
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Lord Foul »

Greetings, o________o.

There, I can pronounce that. You can call yourself lf as well if you wish, after all, there is power in names - and influence Image
I have many names... and may play many roles

So that it's clear: I'm not the Lord Foul who was on the Watch before, from 26.10.2002 to 16.06.2012

Return to “The Summonsing”