Re-Summonsed back to Kevin's Watch

Hey Newbies, over here first ;) Come on in and tell us more about yourself. IMPORTANT: For new members, please read "New Members Only" BEFORE registering.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Menolly

ussusimiel
The Gap Into Spam
Location: Waterford (milking cows), and sometimes still Dublin, Ireland

Post by ussusimiel »

Menolly wrote:Keep in mind both ~jay and Av have threatened the cost of the white gold ring will go up if anyone actually ever approaches attaining it. I am striving for it, hoping those two, as well as danlo and anyone else with the power to raise the cost, may be asleep at the wheel at the time. But it still truly is more about the journey towards the goal rather than attaining the goal for me.
We'd just have to do it under their noses in Mallory's. Make up some innocuous sounding ABC game and keep the joint account concealed until the Ring was achieved :lol:
Menolly wrote:But it still truly is more about the journey towards the goal rather than attaining the goal for me.
I understand, Menolly, yours is the purer, more spiritual, Zen approach; mine, the sneaky, grasping, materialistic one :lol:

Yes! And then you will be mine, my only, my Precious! (Oops! Wrong Ring! :biggrin: )

u.
Tho' all the maps of blood and flesh
Are posted on the door,
There's no one who has told us yet
What Boogie Street is for.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Nah, we won't change the price of the ring. We'll just embezzle the WGD of anybody who gets too close. ;)

--A

Return to “The Summonsing”