hello from brooklyn

Hey Newbies, over here first ;) Come on in and tell us more about yourself. IMPORTANT: For new members, please read "New Members Only" BEFORE registering.

Moderators: Savor Dam, Menolly

Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Re: hello from brooklyn

Post by Savor Dam »

Lord Foul wrote:Now wasn't this a really, really dirty joke? :twisted:
A very long time ago (although some of us remember it clearly), Tom Leher wrote:When correctly viewed
Everything is lewd
I could tell you things about Peter Pan
Or the Wizard of Oz...there's a dirty old man!
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

How did I miss this one? :D Welcome to the Watch medusa. Go look around and join in.

--A
Clinton Seeber
Ramen

Re: hello from brooklyn

Post by Clinton Seeber »

medusanyc wrote:hey everyone.

happened to discover this message board after i started reading the last chronicle. long time fan of TC. started reading right after WGW came out and have read everything he has done since (minus the detective books)

held off on reading the last chronicles as i wanted to make sure it got finished (still bought the hardcover 1st editions but only put them on the shelf). once the last book came out picked it up and read all of them. just starting the last dark. have to say i have enjoyed the last chronicles and books 2-3 have been a real roller coaster of excitement.

any way nice to be here.

andy
Nice to meet you. I became hooked on Stephen R. Donaldson back in 1994 when my friend with two missing fingers gave me a copy of "Lord Foul's Bane" to read. He raved about Berek Halfhand. I became hooked instantly. I have read the first six TC books, as well as a few of his sci-fi books. I, like you, have read none of his detective stories. Yeah, he's a genius writer, but it just isn't my kind of genre.

Return to “The Summonsing”