Grimm

Talk about all your favorite series, shows, programs, news anchorpeople, ect.

Moderators: Cagliostro, sgt.null

greg_soulsearcher
Servant of the Land

Grimm

Post by greg_soulsearcher »

Hey,

I recommend this series (currently showing Wednesdays on Watch in UK), based on Grimm's fairy tales in a modern setting.

Very good series with a few interesting twists and turns which make it really quite original.

Greg :)
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Re: Grimm

Post by Vraith »

greg_soulsearcher wrote:Hey,

I recommend this series (currently showing Wednesdays on Watch in UK), based on Grimm's fairy tales in a modern setting.

Very good series with a few interesting twists and turns which make it really quite original.

Greg :)
I went hot and cold on it for a while...
Right now, I don't LOVE it, but I do enjoy it.
I like the dude who plays Monroe [have liked him in other stuff].
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
High Lord Tolkien
Excommunicated Member of THOOLAH

Post by High Lord Tolkien »

Great show.
Simple and fun.
I like the whole concept and the cast does a good job.
https://thoolah.blogspot.com/

[Defeated by a gizmo from Batman's utility belt]
Joker: I swear by all that's funny never to be taken in by that unconstitutional device again!

Image Image Image Image
ItisWritten
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by ItisWritten »

Anyone still watching this? Things are getting quite tense.
ItisWritten
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Yup. Never miss it. Yeah, serious crap these days! Juliette kicked some ass last week, eh? :lol: But now it's not going to be on for another month?!? Bites!!!
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

I missed end of last season, and beginning of this...but then got caught up.
And NOW it's on break for a month. I was SO glad to see Mrs. Grimm go bad-ass.
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
ItisWritten
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by ItisWritten »

Vraith wrote:I missed end of last season, and beginning of this...but then got caught up.
And NOW it's on break for a month. I was SO glad to see Mrs. Grimm go bad-ass.
I've been thinking about how it happened and it makes sense. The first spell required a hexenbiest, so the second spell required it, too. To the point of putting Juliet through the same thing Adalind went through, even if she was unaware of it.
ItisWritten

Return to “TV Shows”