Would have been a short animated musical film...

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Lord Zombiac
The Gap Into Spam

Would have been a short animated musical film...

Post by Lord Zombiac »

I am presenting this here because the music moderator and I have a history of not getting along so well and disagreeing on how music has been presented, and because in a small sense this represents a great shortened Covenant storyline with several animated scenes. This music video was done on a very tight and uncertain schedule as I have a baby to take care of, otherwise it would have been entirely animated and presented as a short film with a musical narrative. Together with the re-enactments presented in "Fantasy Bedtime hour" some early attempts to film parts of this story. If the concept of an animated version can be licensed, perhaps as a work of fan fiction, I will be more than happy to create one. My animation is usually a little better too, but this video contains more hand drawn frames than any other work I've done.
Click the picture to watch/Listen:
httpsss://www.barbarianclan.com
"everything that passes unattempted is impossible"-- Lord Mhoram, the Illearth War.
Ananda
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ananda »

As I posted in the other thread where you first posted this, I think it is really great. It is really nicely done and I love your performance.
Monsters, they eat
Your kind of meat
And they're moving as far as they can
And as fast as they can
Lord Zombiac
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lord Zombiac »

thank you.
httpsss://www.barbarianclan.com
"everything that passes unattempted is impossible"-- Lord Mhoram, the Illearth War.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”