Some of the chronicles wikipedia pages need serious help...

A place to discuss the entirety of the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.

Moderators: kevinswatch, aliantha

kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Some of the chronicles wikipedia pages need serious help...

Post by kevinswatch »

I was browsing briefly today and found some of the pages pretty sad.

The Last Dark consists of two flippin' lines:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Dark

But my favorite is on the page for Fatal Revenant under "Major Themes":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_Revenant#Major_themes

:haha: :haha: :haha:

-jay
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

:lol:

Yeah, somebody needs to get on that...

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Frostheart Grueburn »

Effy, I, and TheFallen have put together a much more interesting wiki. It should get its own sticky and spammed more liberally as we're short of volunteers.
Ananda
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ananda »

Frostheart Grueburn wrote:Effy, I, and TheFallen have put together a much more interesting wiki. It should get its own sticky and spammed more liberally as we're short of volunteers.
The urvile entry on that site hardly mentions urvile orgies at all. Only two or three sentences. It is an outrage and a sasquatch.

I like the major theme of fatal revenant. Perfect.
Monsters, they eat
Your kind of meat
And they're moving as far as they can
And as fast as they can
Dread Poet Jethro
My quill pen is mightier Than the sword you drop

Post by Dread Poet Jethro »

Frosty haz wiki
And it needs to be sticky
Too much info, that!
:twisted:
Yes, I am an alt
Whose? An open secret to
Attentive Watchers
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Uuuu yesss make it very sticky and easily enterable...
gapintomirrorland.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gap_into_Mirror_Land_Wiki <--this here
Ananda wrote:
Frostheart Grueburn wrote:Effy, I, and TheFallen have put together a much more interesting wiki. It should get its own sticky and spammed more liberally as we're short of volunteers.
The urvile entry on that site hardly mentions urvile orgies at all. Only two or three sentences. It is an outrage and a sasquatch.
Well, as you are the prevailing professional of ur-vile-lore, particularly their hawt orgies involving manacles and puissant daggers, why don't you expand and enlarge the article? No registration needed, even, although you'll get some badges for contributions while logged in (should make some of our own as well...).

Look, it's much more comprehensive than that...other one. We even have a page for Jeremiah's steed!
gapintomirrorland.wikia.com/wiki/Khelen

(Just keep it sorta G-rated and no sasquatches, or the godmod will intervene. ;-))
TheFallen
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Post by TheFallen »

I can only wholeheartedly recommend Frosty and Effy's jaw-droppingly superb Wiki - do come visit and if your muse takes you, contribute to the already 140+ pages of sheer erudition and ultra-perceptive analysis.

Here are just a few pictorial tidbits taken from said wiki to spark your collective appetites and to give you an idea of the unrelenting scholarly seriousness of the place...

I'll let you guys work out who/what these characters/creatures are.
Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" :roll:

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
Master of Innominate Surquedry

Post by TheFallen »

Frostheart wrote:
Ananda wrote: The urvile entry on that site hardly mentions urvile orgies at all. Only two or three sentences. It is an outrage and a sasquatch.
Well, as you are the prevailing professional of ur-vile-lore, particularly their hawt orgies involving manacles and puissant daggers, why don't you expand and enlarge the article?
Fergawdssakes, what *is* it with these Scandiwegian wimmin and their twisted fantasies?

I mean okay, Frosty has a slight justification - given that (as everyone knows) for 360 days a year, Finland's covered in unrelieved darkness, I suppose there's little else for the Finnish female mind to do but to go wandering down increasingly bizarre paths. But I've always thought the Danes to be quite orderly thinking, what with their national obsession for perfectly regular Lego block building (those Danes do little else with their spare time) - so Ananda, what's your excuse?

Anyhow, because I am a kind and charitable fellow, ladies, at the risk of getting you all hot under the collars/corsets/gimp masks (please delete as appropriate), can I suggest you assuage your roynish ardour by going and getting yourselves a copy of this recently published oeuvre? The author's unknown - but it's suspected that he/she's writing under a cunningly disguised nom de plume. Either way, the tome looks like it'd be right up your fervid streets...

Newsflash: the word "irony" doesn't mean "a bit like iron" :roll:

Shockingly, some people have claimed that I'm egocentric... but hey, enough about them

"If you strike me down, I shall become far stronger than you can possibly imagine."
The Gap Into Spam

<3 <3 Uuuuufff I'm already getting wet (due to this Irish rain)...should be a titillating read! Is that Ananda on the cover??

She's not a Dane but a Swede, who in fact are worse than Finns (this is due to *one* day of sunlight per year, which blinds their sanity). Wheres we mostly prefer to fantasize about jötnar and hiidet and handsome trolls, the main bulk of the urvile fandom stubbornly remains beyond the Gulf of Bothnia. Something to do with those black latex suits I presume...

Return to “The Entire Chronicles”