LFB: Invitation to a Betrayal/Kevin's Watch begins Sat. 5th

LFB, TIW, TPTP

Moderators: Cord Hurn, danlo, dlbpharmd

danlo
Lord

LFB: Invitation to a Betrayal/Kevin's Watch begins Sat. 5th

Post by danlo »

Wow! This idea is working out way past my xpectations! It's really fun isn't it? The whole idea of reading this 2gether w/my friends on the Watch really blows me away! This is the coolest website in the world! But we already knew that. I hope some1 else will take the lead 4 the 3rd read-cauz no 1 needs be in charge here. The dissection, kinda, takes care of itself. ANYWAY start reading again--the discussion on LFB Chapts 3 & 4 will start October the 5th!!!
Last edited by danlo on Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
fall far and well Pilots!
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

I'll agree :) This is definitely a lot more intense and interesting that just reading it without other points of view.

As for the starting of New Chapters, I figure we should have a sticky topic headed : Step up to the Plate (or something like that) and everybody nominates certain chapters insofar as their taking the lead is concerned - if that made any sense :)
Lady Genni
Ramen

Post by Lady Genni »

Vain wrote: As for the starting of New Chapters, I figure we should have a sticky topic headed : Step up to the Plate (or something like that) and everybody nominates certain chapters insofar as their taking the lead is concerned - if that made any sense :)
Hey! I love this idea...anyone else interested?
Lady Genni
"By the Seven...!"
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Heck, I'll volunteer to start off the discussion for dissection #3 -- what date and which chapters? (Maybe that will force me to actually log in and begin contributing sooner.... :( )
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Thanks Guys ALOT!! I truly feel that Dissecting the Land is the most important thing to hit the Watch in a very long time! It was bound to happen, so nobody needs to be credited with the idea...it's the Watch's idea and now it's a living breathing thing. Like the Series this forum will have a maddening, life-altering effect on the Watch--I'm not kidding this is a HUGE effort--and if one servant had to run it alone they would go nuts in no time flat...**feeling slightly flat**. That's a beautiful idea Vain!!! Thanks again GUYS!!! (ally, prob announce the start date as soon as the next read begins and set it out a week or so from that date)
Last edited by danlo on Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

I kinda read ahead of everyone else...and then some, and Im currently on the chapter Vespers, and Ill gladly dissect that chapter, or maybe the chapter Revelstone. $dodges stones for reading ahead. Leaves forum.$
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

*throws stones at LM*
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

I realized last night that what I really want to do is lead the discussion for the "rape" chapter (I already know what questions I'll ask to kick things off!), which I think would be the 4th week. So I'll sign up for that in the proper thread.

I think you're right, Danlo -- this is a great idea and a lot of fun, and its coming was only a matter of time (like the 3d Chrons, we fervently hope...).
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

See my edited post above! Discussion moved up 2 this Saturday!!!
Earthblood
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Earthblood »

LM - don't feel bad - I'm already 1/2 way thru TIW.....can't stop. 8O

It is interesting to go back & revisit LFB when your engaged in laterparts of the chrons... :wink:
"You're afraid of yourself."

Return to “1st Chronicles”