Evil Is A Person Too

Free, open, general chat on any topic.

Moderators: Orlion, balon!, aliantha

Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Evil Is A Person Too

Post by Reisheiruhime »

This is a request for equal treatment of Ravers such as myself. We may be evil, but we're people too. :( Recently, people have been belittling us Ravers, in general. That makes us sad, and being sad makes us bored, and being bored makes us evilly creative. For example, we might move Six Flags to Andelain.

Please give us a little respect, just a little.

Turiya Foul
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

But if it makes you creative . . . Oh, fine! Here . . . *gives you some respect* That should last through the winter.
"I support the destruction of the Think-Tank." - Avatar, August 2008
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Ugh. Not you, Foul, you're part of the Evil! Besides, we both know that I'm the brains of the operation. *that look the cat gets when he throws up on the rug and you step in it.... smug, I think*
Worm of Despite
Lord

Yes, you're the brains of the operation . . .

[Short Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each cheque separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. Condoms may be applicable in some situations. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. Bite the head cleanly off the sperm. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, address unknown. no such number, no such phone, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Remove all packaging according to instructions in set up booklet. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Aardvarks admitted on Tuesdays only. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary]
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Lord Foul wrote:Yes, you're the brains of the operation . . .

[Short Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each cheque separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. Condoms may be applicable in some situations. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. Bite the head cleanly off the sperm. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, address unknown. no such number, no such phone, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Remove all packaging according to instructions in set up booklet. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Aardvarks admitted on Tuesdays only. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary
Mmhmm.... Well, what's this for then? Cheese?
Worm of Despite
Lord

Oh, you remember that cheese thread? Bah, darn people and their lingering memories.
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

So, you like to wear women's clothes then. :twisted: We've given cheese a chance, and inducted it into our ranks. :)

Well, as no one else has replied, I think it's time to make this a hostage situation. *gets a mower* If someone who is not Evil does not give me my respect, I will mow Andelain.
Durris
Giantfriend

Post by Durris »

Haruchai who respect each other often share ritual combat.

Since signals of respect differ so among cultures, I have no idea whether this would be satisfactory.
Shared pain is lessened; shared joy is increased.
--Spider Robinson
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

If you are asking if you can drop-kick me, the answer is no. Respect is not being mean to, making slanderous comments about, or making fun of Ravers, and other Evil Ones. *I look ridiculous, sitting here on a riding lawn mower and saying this* *drums fingers on wheel* We're waiting....

Post by Guest »

"Drop-kick me, First Mark, through the goalposts of life"--?

Actually I wasn't asking if I could drop-kick you. I was suggesting that we each try to drop-kick each other, and may the most skilled sentient win!

If you don't believe this means genuine respect where I come from, look again at Korik vs. Tull in "Gilden-Fire"... ;)
Durris
Giantfriend

Post by Durris »

Ooops, that was me.

If you're not into martial arts this millennium, you could always join me for a nice pot of Westron Mountains tea.
--Spider Robinson
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

To my knowledge, I, the arguably non-Evil Roger Covenant, have never been slanderous or insulting about you or your Raving associates. You have my utmost respect, Turiya (as long as you're not an 8-year-old pimp who thinks she's a Raver...oops, wrong thread ;) ) and I bow before your radiant magnificence. There, done - now will you please give me back my thermal underpants?
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

You don't get it, Jr. If you're nice to them, they think you're belittling them. If you're mean to them, they think you're insulting them. They're evil, dang it; they see everything you do through spite-coloured glasses. The only thing they understand is when you defeat them in issue # 100.....and even then they'll be back for more by # 134. :screwy:
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

*gives CovJr back his thermal underpants* I ironed them for you. :)

Durris, do you know about parkour? It's a sort of jumping martial art. You know, 20 foot high platform, 10 feet to the next platform over, which is 10 feet lower/higher. That's fun. :D

dAN, I am not totally evil. Without evil, good cannot exist. (Look at the yin-yang philosophy thing- sorry, I don't know the proper term.) You'd have a world full of vegetarian hippies, and there'd be nothing fun to do. Satan himself was not totally evil. He had a plot to marry Nature, and he stopped the total annihalation (cannot spell) of the gypsies, because Orb traveled with gypsies.

Give Ravers respect, and we will not mow Andelain.
-TF
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

dAN wrote:You don't get it, Jr. If you're nice to them, they think you're belittling them. If you're mean to them, they think you're insulting them.
no dAN that's Zeph... :P
fall far and well Pilots!
Durris
Giantfriend

Post by Durris »

Turiya wrote:
Durris, do you know about parkour? It's a sort of jumping martial art. You know, 20 foot high platform, 10 feet to the next platform over, which is 10 feet lower/higher. That's fun.
*SPROINGGG* *quadruple somersault with 3 1/2 twists to a cat-footed landing on the next platform*

Your turn!

(Holy bleep, is virtual able-bodiedness fun. :lol: )
--Spider Robinson
Worm of Despite
Lord

What's going on down there, kids?! Don't make me come down from my Creche!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

The early morning sun has an odd way of bouncing off my monitor--that combined with a little zoned out "deep thought" dyslexia made me start cracking up-cause I could have sworn, for a second or 2, that the title of this topic was: Elvis is a Person Too :haha: :screwy:
Last edited by danlo on Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
fall far and well Pilots!
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

He is, Donho, he is. In fact, the Swirling Eddies wrote a song about him:

Outdoor Elvis
from the album "Outdoor Elvis"
Words and Music by Camarillo Eddy
©1989 Broken Songs

out there where the air is clean
the red woods high, and the grass is green
people tell me they have seen
a giant footprint
is he fishing and skiing and hunting duck
with a guitar, shotgun, and a pick-up truck?
well, with any kind of luck
we'll photograph him

oh, oh, come again outdoor elvis
be our friend, save us outdoor elvis

the world has hope 'cause he's feelin' good
escaped the city, lives in the woods
this is the spot i think he stood
here's a giant footprint
a plaster cast where the pilgrims flock
and a ticket lines around the block
if we don't have the king what have we got?
life don't make no sense

we have sinned, forgive us outdoor elvis

we'll build a shrine among the pines to you
we might have to set a trap to bring him back
dead or alive, if we want to survive
we gotta' bring him back (bring him back)
oh, oh, oh, oh

in his fishin' vest and his silver cape
i'll bet he's really looking great
you can pretty much tell that he's lost weight
from the depth of his footprint
it's said he croons when the moon's above
singing tenderly, "hunk a burnin' love"
it's nice to know he's still got his stuff hasn't
lost the accent

we have sinned, forgive us outdoor elvis

we'll build a shrine among the pines to you
('till the end of time we'll stand in this line for you)
o.e. o.e. we look for a sign from you

we might have to set a trap
dead or alive, we'll bring him back
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

*bump*

Cuz i belive in equal rights for Ravers, their friends, and NOT the telemarketers who call them.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”