Idea for new t-shirt (maybe facetious, but I'd wear it)

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

fightingmyinstincts
Giantfriend

Idea for new t-shirt (maybe facetious, but I'd wear it)

Post by fightingmyinstincts »

I think we should have an "I *heart* Vain" t-shirt just because he's so cool. He fixes things when they break and makes things better and knows more about computers than me. Support our fearless fixer-upper by buying a t-shirt! Yeah! :lol: I really would wear it, ya know. It would be a Covenant reference. If only the shirt could be black...
"Well of course I understand. You live forever because your pure, sinless service is utterly and indomitably unballasted by any weight or dross of mere human weakness. Ah, the advantages of clean living."
TC to Bannor, LFB
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

nah. i already have an I *heart* vain tattoo and that'd just be overkill.

:mrgreen:
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

:oops: I'm just the mechanic :) But I love the idea because I'd wear it...and yeah...black would be cool :D

You really have that tattoo Syl? 8O
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

nope, but that's a problem that can be solved with about $50. heh heh.

the only tattoo i have is a kanji for luck on my right shin. i've been thinking about getting a new one lately, but if i did, i don't think it'd involve Vain (character or admin), but rather a complex yin-yang thing i've been working on.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

Heh. You'd really wear a I (heart) Vain t-shirt? Well, if more of you want to buy it, I can make it for you. Even if you're just the only one, I can probably make it for you, hehe. Although I don't think I can get it in black...-jay
FMI

re

Post by FMI »

Well I though Vain in the chrons was just the leetest..ahem the coolest thing...
Forestal
Bloodguard

lol

Post by Forestal »

i'd like one that says:

"GET OUTTA MY FOREST!" lol :lol:
"Damn!!! Wildwood was unbelievably cool!!!!!" - Fist&Faith
"Yeah Forestal is the one to be bowed to!! All hail Forestal of the pantaloon intelligencia!" - Skyweir

I'm not on the Watch often, but I always return eventually.
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

We understand 1337 speak here...I think I got that wrong....goes back to h4x0r 5p33k translator thingy...
The Leper Fairy
The Gap Into Spam

Post by The Leper Fairy »

I would like to see a shirt that says something to the effect of: Don't touch me, I'm a leper.

Pie and Cake
Forestal
Bloodguard

Post by Forestal »

how about a bumper sticker:

"my other car's a ranyhyn" lol
"Damn!!! Wildwood was unbelievably cool!!!!!" - Fist&Faith
"Yeah Forestal is the one to be bowed to!! All hail Forestal of the pantaloon intelligencia!" - Skyweir

I'm not on the Watch often, but I always return eventually.
fightingmyinstincts
Giantfriend

re

Post by fightingmyinstincts »

Vain did you know there's a translation of the bible into 1337 5p34k? The first few lines is hilarious but after that it gets old....yup, th whole darned thing in leetspeak....yow!
"Well of course I understand. You live forever because your pure, sinless service is utterly and indomitably unballasted by any weight or dross of mere human weakness. Ah, the advantages of clean living."
TC to Bannor, LFB
MsMary
The Gap Into Spam

Post by MsMary »

"my other car's a ranyhyn"
ROFL :lol:

~MsMary~
"The Cheat is GROUNDED! We had that lightswitch installed for you so you could turn the lights on and off, not so you could throw lightswitch raves!"
- I'm always all right.
- Is all right special Time Lord code for really not all right at all?

- You're all irresponsible fools!
- The Doctor: But we're very experienced irresponsible fools.

THOOLAH member since 2005

EZBoard Survivor

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”