Enough already, I've got the solution!

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Cail
Lord

Enough already, I've got the solution!

Post by Cail »

Since we can't seem to come to any agreement on who should play Thomas in the film, but there seems to be a small consensus that it should be an unknown, may I offer up...

Me.

I'm 36, but I'm told I look younger.

I'm 200 pounds, but I carry it well, and if need be, I'll stop working out and go on a crash diet.

Anyone who's seen me on Saturday morning (after a late Friday night) knows I can do both haggard and grumpy.

I have all ten fingers, I'm hoping the producers can do something with a prosthetic or CGI.

Lena would probably find me attractive..... ;) "how you doin' baby?"

I think it's the best solution.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
onewyteduck
The Gap Into Spam

Post by onewyteduck »

But can you act? Oops, I forgot, that doesn't matter anymore ;)
Be kind to your web-footed friends, for a duck may be somebody's mother.
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

Maybe we should hold KW auditions. :D Watchers can post monologues and things. I'll be the casting director. I should point out that I accept bribes. :twisted:
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

i will give many WGD if i get to be either Quann or Vain
But if you're all about the destination, then take a fucking flight.
We're going nowhere slowly, but we're seeing all the sights.
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

Full of the heavens and time.
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Warmark wrote:i will give many WGD if i get to be either Quann or Vain
Why not be both? They're never onscreen together. Consider it done!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

many thanks

i take it your playing Cail?

i chose Vain cause he seems to need the least acting talent.....i mean one line in 3 films?

Quann just cause hes cool
But if you're all about the destination, then take a fucking flight.
We're going nowhere slowly, but we're seeing all the sights.
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

Full of the heavens and time.
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Whatever it takes..... :D
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

I want to be Hile Troy...I can do stupid :D
Alynna Lis Eachann
Lord

Post by Alynna Lis Eachann »

I'm auditioning the following horses for Ranyhyn: Busby, Roscoe, Cartman, Psy, Braveheart, Kelpie, Odiljio, Sky, Westie, Stony, Talulah, Woden, Chili, Wilbur, Wendall, Taylor, Fabio, Aylish and also Brumby (for the role of injured Ranyhyn). You all know that Busby is the embodiment of Ranyhyn ;). Pictures and portfolios for the others available upon request. I have plenty of white paint to add stars to the foreheads of those horse who may be lacking such.
"We probably could have saved ourselves, but we were too damned lazy to try very hard... and too damn cheap." - Kurt Vonnegut

"Now if you remember all great paintings have an element of tragedy to them. Uh, for instance if you remember from last week, the unicorn was stuck on the aircraft carrier and couldn't get off. That was very sad. " - Kids in the Hall
Myste
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Myste »

Vain wrote:I want to be Hile Troy...I can do stupid :D
Plus I bet you look cool in wraparound sunglasses...8)
Halfway down the stairs Is the stair where I sit. There isn't any other stair quite like it. I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top; So this is the stair where I always stop.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

*DIBS* I would like a giants part, perhaps not Foamfollower, but a Giant nonetheless.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Scorn the Terrible
Woodhelvennin
Location: At the Heart of the Earth, corrupting the very essence of the world.

Re: Enough already, I've got the solution!

Post by Scorn the Terrible »

Cail wrote: Lena would probably find me attractive..... ;) "how you doin' baby?"
No, no, no. She's not supposed to find you attractive. That's why it was considered a rape nstead of a big pimpin' scene.

Also... I would make an awesome Raver, as I have no physical form whatsoever and I can take over the body of anyone I wish.

I also hate those damned trees.
WORDS OF WISDOM FROM THOMAS COVENANT: Image
Lord Defile
Stonedownor

Post by Lord Defile »

I tower over everyone I know so i could be Trell or a giant. but i'm not old enough for either part. maybe a young Triock? I could look older with the right outfitting! But i think i would make a better woodhelvennin as I'm tall and white. but besides looks i think i could play just about any part. or better yet... voice acting for the ravers!
if those with power are guilty, is it possible to be guilty yet powerless?
Rincewind
Giantfriend

Post by Rincewind »

i still think we should go with the guy from "House"

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”