Help finding omnibus editions

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Modox
Servant of the Land

Help finding omnibus editions

Post by Modox »

I have a TC1 hardcover omnibus edition published by a defunct company from Glasgow, Scotland. I'm looking for a similar book for TC2. Is anyone aware of its existence or nonexistence? I can find no reference to either edition anywhere on the internet. Any help out there?!?!?!
Prince of Amber
<i>Elohim</i>

seen it.

Post by Prince of Amber »

I saw one the other week in Waterstones. Not in Hardback unfortunately, must be a new release I haven't seen it before. Where are you from?
Prince of Amber
<i>Elohim</i>

D'OH!

Post by Prince of Amber »

Feeling stupid seeing your location as Conneticut - I will find out more info on the book and p.m you if you like. It may only be available in the U.K.
Bannor
Giantfriend

Editions

Post by Bannor »

I can usually find anything I want on EBAY (ebay.com) The following address has all the books about Thomas Covenant being sold today: search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&ht=1&query=Thomas+Covenant
"Do you have a wife?"
"At one time."
"What happened to her?"
"She has been dead."
"How long ago did she die?"
"Two thousand years."
MidnightSun4

Books

Post by MidnightSun4 »

Hello everyone, been a looooonnng time, anyway a great place to look for old archaic and rare books is www.BestBookBuys.com it refrences every book site on the net, thats how I got all six 1st edition TC books with an Autographed Illearth War. I'd try it.

Good Hunting

" Reality is your perception of truth....."

Cliff
Modox
Servant of the Land

Thanks for suggestions

Post by Modox »

Sadly, I've looked at ebay and bestbookbuys.com over and over and still have found no reference to hardcover omnibus editions. Maybe the first chronicles omnibus I've got is a rare find?! I'll keep looking, and thanks to everyone for the help..............

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”