Things I want to see in the next Chronicles

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

KaosArcana

Things I want to see in the next Chronicles

Post by KaosArcana »

Non-human Lords.

Waynhim Lords.

ur-vile Lords.

Giant Lords.

Cavewright Lords? Eh. Probably not that one...
Worm of Despite
Lord

Post by Worm of Despite »

The things I want to see:

Thomas Covenant

Roger Dodger

You

Me

Reading it :D
"I support the destruction of the Think-Tank." - Avatar, August 2008
Forestal
Bloodguard

Post by Forestal »

i want to see:

ranynhyn
ramen
giants
lords
bloodguard
andelain
forests
FORESTALS
TC
the dead
the destruction of turiya and moksha
the spoiled plains and sangrave flat purified...
earthblood use to a valuble end..

infact... speaking of earhblood.... couldn't that buing lord foul back? if used in the right/wrong way...

say some1 commanded the land to return to the state it was at TC's 1st arrival... would that include foul?

theres alot i wanna c...

-Edit-

OMG! WAYMEETS!
"Damn!!! Wildwood was unbelievably cool!!!!!" - Fist&Faith
"Yeah Forestal is the one to be bowed to!! All hail Forestal of the pantaloon intelligencia!" - Skyweir

I'm not on the Watch often, but I always return eventually.
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Forestal wrote: the destruction of turiya and moksha
Well, aren't you a regular ball of sunshine! Don't mess with me and my brother. :E beat Forestals any day. :|

and now, back to non-crazy mode

You're mean! :?
Ryzel
Bloodguard

Post by Ryzel »

Forestal wrote:
infact... speaking of earhblood.... couldn't that buing lord foul back? if used in the right/wrong way...

say some1 commanded the land to return to the state it was at TC's 1st arrival... would that include foul?
AMOK specifically states that the power of command is incapable of commanding Lord Foul because he is not a natural part of the earths creation.

As for commanding the land I think that would be a tall order for anyone, but it might be possible, at least partially.
"Und wenn sie mich suchen, ich halte mich in der Nähe des Wahnsinns auf." Bernd das Brot
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

I just want to see Bannor again. That guy rules.-jay
Reisheiruhime
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Reisheiruhime »

Indeed...
Revan
Drool Rockworm's Servant

Post by Revan »

i agree
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

I want to see Home and the Westron Mountains - I want to witness the Giants in thier own environment, go inside a Haruchai dwelling and see how the family members interact. I want to go beyond the Mountains and meet the other peoples of the World, Sail in Giantships and stand shoulder to shoulder with the Sand Gorgans. I want to walk in Andelain and eat treasure berries, meet Waynhim in thier rhysh and ride Ranhyin across the centerplains. I want armies of Giants led by Lords whose might equals Kevins and I want them to face off hordes of misalighned creations of the Demondim and have them saved by the unquestionable worth of the Jehherin, the indomitable strength of the Haruchai and the unequalled pride of the Ramen. I want to see Foul and the Creator, face to face, made to serve penance for their sins. And last of all I want to walk the Land of the first Chrons as it should have been, to see it in it's glory with only the depth of vision that earth sight can afford and to see it's peoples pusue thier lives and Lore without the benighting presence of Foul and his minnions hanging over thier heads.
Your politicians screwed you over and you are suprised by this?

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
Iolanthe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Iolanthe »

Blimey, you don't want much, do you Peter.

I'd like to see stonedowners and woodhelvennin recovering their old skills. And I also want to see Bannor come back!
I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order!

"I must state plainly, Linden, that you have become wondrous in my sight."
Cord Hurn
Servant of the Band

Post by Cord Hurn »

Now that I've finished the LC, it's fun to come back and read these wish lists. That's all I have to say...:)
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

It
Spoiler
will never happen, but I'd like to see someone with the requisite skills and imagination step up to the plate and acttually write the 'next chronicles' that many of us needed to see. The third chrons as we have them are beyond flawed to many of us here - and for us we have indeed been 'given something back broken'. Even those who enjoyed the last series concede it's deep problems [the final rushed denoument, the pervading 'grey' feel and loss of the Land as charachter, the poor charachterisation, particularly of the Giants who deserved better, the use of gimmicks and introductions to drag the plot hither and thither....] and for those who found the reading a chore, what we had lost was all the more keenly felt. C'est la vie though - we have what we have and thats that.
Your politicians screwed you over and you are suprised by this?

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
Orlion
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Orlion »

This seems to be a pointless thread now that all the Last Chronicles have been released. So, I'm going to lock it, mwahaha!
'Tis dream to think that Reason can
Govern the reasoning creature, man.
- Herman Melville

I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all!

"All creation is a huge, ornate, imaginary, and unintended fiction; if it could be deciphered it would yield a single shocking word."
-John Crowley

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”