Insanity of the Left

Archive From The 'Tank
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Avatar wrote:I'll give you "many" but I think "most" may be over-stating a bit.
I have checked out a lot of links from that site and it runs about 90% "suspect had a weapon" or "suspect refused to drop weapon".
Avatar wrote:The question is then, how many people is it ok for the police to kill without justification?
Zero...but no one is perfect and expecting perfection is illogical. Yes, I am the first person to complain about police abuses--check out when we talked about Tamir Rice (6 seconds to make a life-or-death decision? really?)--and I complained about throwing the flash-bang into the crib, but the stories of egregious police abuse are the execption, not the rule.
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

Avatar wrote:I'll give you "many" but I think "most" may be over-stating a bit.

The question is then, how many people is it ok for the police to kill without justification?

--A
The problem I find with blm is they want to label every police shooting as non justified. This can not be their default when it it is so false. Tamir Rice and Michael Brown are not similar cases. And they try to add Sandra Bland and Trayvon Martin into the mix. The first a suicide the second a citizen shooting a criminal.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Without getting into individual cases Sarge, definitely agree that plenty of shootings are justified. Also, as have said many times, many unjustified ones are failures of training, yet the blame (and punishment) falls on the individual policeman instead of his district / whatever failure to train effectively.

The problem is Hashi, you're going to be judged by your worst representatives. When you present the face of a monolithic authority, you can't afford to have a few bad apples, because that is what people are going to think of when they think of you.

Instead of giving young kids a few weeks of rudimentary training and expecting them to make life or death decisions, make sure they're equipped to be that representative of an equalitarian justice system.

--A
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

The movie Kindergarten Cop--which actually isn't a very good movie no matter you look at it--is now being "cancelled" because it "glorifying terrorizing children with the police" and "promoted over-policing children in schools".

You can't make this shit up, either. I knew that liberals were insane but they are all now collectively telling each other "hold my beer" in an effort to out-insane each other.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

I thought terrorising your children with threats of violence was one of the perks of being a parent? :D

--A
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Who is "cancelling" Kindergarten cop? That sounds just stupid .. and yes it is a PERK ;) of being a parent

Plus thats dumb how are police used in that movie to terrorise kids?

The terrorising arises from the abusive parent pursuing his wife and son with both threats of violence and acts of violence.
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

The left in America is notorious for their lacking a sense of humor.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Jesus the poor fucking left they get shafted with all your ills it would seem ;)

They probably responsible for all Trumps faults too I suppose .. far be it for anyone take responsible for their own actions.

Plus the ethereal left seem to have an insidious level power to effect all manner of evils even out of power .. what strange times indeed :P
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

sky - well the left did start riots, burning and looting cities. In Portland they left is trying to murder the police according to the leftist mayor there. And the left us upset because Trump is about to bypass congress and get money directly to the people hurt by the china virus. And the left is in charge of the cities with the most crime in America.

But feel free to tell us americans how great the left is.
Last edited by sgt.null on Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Skyweir wrote:Plus thats dumb how are police used in that movie to terrorise kids?
The two claims being made to cancel that film are:

1) having police in schools at all both normalizes children to accept a potentially violent authority figure and

2) it encourages or facilitates the school-to-prison pipeline, which teaches young children at an early age that there are consequences to acting out in a criminal manner. How that is a bad thing I am uncertain--no one forces anyone to commit a crime.....
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

I am surprised that the left hasn't gone after Law & Order in it's many forms. That programs shows the police helping victims of crime.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Kizza
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kizza »

The lefties make the worst burgers, the worst chop suey, the worst tacos and the worst bbq.
Never fight fair with a stranger, boy. You'll never get out of the jungle that way. - Arthur Miller
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Kizza wrote:The lefties make the worst burgers, the worst chop suey, the worst tacos and the worst bbq.
I can vouch for burgers, tacos and BBQ.
Chop suey? I don't know.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

:LOLS:

The fucking left they are the worst .. we should all always hate the fuck out of em .. evil assholes all of em ;) :P

And yeah Hashi thats really truly stupid .. cuz the presence of one solitary under cover cop doesn't do any of that lol

And teaching consequences is a fucking good thing.

Plus all parents threaten their kids with the police to keep them in line .. thats kinda BAU for some lol ... personally I never had to say a word ;) they all knew ;)
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

well it is the left rioting and looting and burning.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Yeah the bastards ... they want their heads read ;)

The right would never indignify themselves with activities like exercising their deemed freedom of public protest or oppose a sitting government in any degree ;)
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

Actually during the covid lockdown the right did protest. In smaller numbers and peacefully. No arson, no wanton destruction, no looting. And the leftist media lost their collective minds. Fainting over the fact that the right brought guns to some of the protests in open carry states... and nothing violent happened. The left warned of Covid doom and stood silent while violent anarchists tore cities apart in greater numbers. The press reported that the right was infiltrating the riots with no proof. We were told no weddings or funerals then watched multiple funerals held for Floyd. And one for the black Congessman.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

Im not sure what language you choose to use to describe what's happening in the US right now.

I am fully aware that there have been right wing factions agitating and caught on CCTV looting and causing property damage

But again .. loathing having to cover off on the self same points .. these are different actions .. protesting, looting and property damage .. being conducted by a range of different actors.

You claim to care about facts .. then use them .. in your discussion of these various activities.
ImageImageImageImage

EZBoard SURVIVOR
sgt.null

Post by sgt.null »

I have used facts. We have video every night of the left rioting. Show me some of the right rioting. You claim footage exists.

By wide range you must mean antifa, blm, anarchists. Leftists...
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Still Not Buying It

Post by Obi-Wan Nihilo »

Skyweir wrote:I am fully aware that there have been right wing factions agitating and caught on CCTV looting and causing property damage
Post the videos.

As Sarge mentioned, there were a ton of people protesting the lockdowns. No one was killed, nothing was destroyed, and no one was threatened. There's been some chatter that it's right-wing people causing the mayhem now, but no proof. There was some talk about "Umbrella Man", but that was back in May, it was one incident, and nothing's been substantiated.

Meanwhile Antifa took over several square blocks of a major city, and has destroyed property and statues all over the country. Name me a right-wing incident from the last 6 months that compares.

Once again, it's painfully obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about, merely repeating what someone's told you.

Return to “Coercri”